• El Ahmadi
    • Westwood
    • Kozak
    • Weimann
    • Agbonlahor
    • Tonev (for Westwood 74)
    • Bowery (for Agbonlahor 75)

This poll is closed to new votes

Pretty predictable result considering that both teams like to play on the counter attack. We have one way of playing and if teams don't commit players forward against us we have no plan b to fall back on. Defence looked solid, other than that it was massively frustrating.

Annoying that we failed to produce anything when Hodgson is on MOTD tonight. I was hoping Gabby would grab one to show him up a bit.

Dull performance, but we were defensively pretty solid. Strange that I've just finished watching yet I seem to have forgotten most of it. A point's better than nothing I suppose. 3 wins, 3 losses, 1 draw, decent start.

The fact that we are disappointed that we didn't win is actually a good thing... If this was last season or indeed the season before, we probably would be moaning about being beat.

Was a chance for some of the other players to gel even more, Bowery and Tonev had another run out, Gabby and Westwood back from injury and got some minutes.

Hull arn't going to be pushovers this season, they have already beaten some established prem teams and we have now drawn our first game of the new campaign. Not going to moan too much about this result. Double figures after 7 games - what were we on after 7 games last season?

Hull played for a draw or a 1 nil from the off. Pretty pathetic but I suppose that is there best chance of staying up especially with a striker like Danny Graham up front.  

I thought we were decent in the first half and were let down by Weimann and Kozak time after time.  El Ahmadi did well and created a few decent chances with good positioning, Gabby was great and should of scored his second chance.  The 2 center backs played good and the wing backs were decent especially Bacuna.  Delph gets my motm vote as he was brilliant for the whole game.

Hull arn't going to be pushovers this season, they have already beaten some established prem teams and we have now drawn our first game of the new campaign. Not going to moan too much about this result. Double figures after 7 games - what were we on after 7 games last season?

Today Hull looked like pushovers and the Villa,well we got a point,speaks volumes for our performance.

I would have taken a draw before the game but after watching our performance I'm feeling pissed off

So many players under performing

Luna (apart from his foul throws), bacuna, gabby were decent

Kozak and Weimann were absolute garbage

We know Weimann can turn it on occasionally but Kozak has absolutely nothing useful in his locker

No pace, no strength despite his size and zero heading ability despite his size

I hope to God Benteke doesn't get injured on international duty

But Delph is the star and he's arguably been our best player in every game, takes games by the scruff of the neck, tackles everything, box to box, driving runs, tries to create

Take a bow son. I've not bought this years shirt but when I do there's only one name I'm putting on it

I feel the same way about Delph. He's been class this season and has continued with last season's fine form. Whatever about keeping hold of Benteke,  we'll have some job keeping hold of this lad. Fast becoming a top premiership player.

Totally disjointed in attack. Thought this would have been a perfect game for Albrighton to come on and stretch their defence a bit.

WTF was with Clark putting the ball out for a throw at every opportunity? Had miles of space in most circumstances.

We were fortunate that Hull were lacking in any sort of attacking quality - that game would have bitten us on the arse last season.

That Elmohamady for Hull was deplorable. 

If I see one more post about Darren f#cking Bent I don't know what I'll do. It was clear as day that he didn't fit into our system and that he didn't want to be here any more. Suggesting that he was sold to pinch the pennies alone is absolutely pathetic and bordering on trolling.

• Like 2

Â