• Westwood
    • Kozak
    • Weimann
    • Agbonlahor
    • Tonev (for Westwood 74)
    • Bowery (for Agbonlahor 75)

This poll is closed to new votes

Yes, it was a dull and poor game.

No, we didn't play to well, at least not when we tried to attack. Far too many times we had the ball rather deep into their half just to pass it backwards, and backwards, and backwards all the way back to Guzan who hit it long to Kozak who lost the header to Davies.

But ffs, I've seen worse a fair few times in the last 30 years. Every now and then every team plays a game that would make watching paint dry a fun event.

The plus sides are Delph and that we looked rather comfortable at the back. Even in the last minutes where we normally start to get nervous and let the opposition through time and time again.

Kozak needs to adapt to english game and learn how his team mates play, and the need to learn how he plays. But after 3 games that's really not a surprise. I didn't expect them to gel instantly. Not too worried about him yet.

Tonev needs a goal and some confidence. Lost the ball too easily too many times.

Delph is getting better and better. MOTM.

• Like 1

What a bore of a game that was!    Took AGES to get out of the car park the by Hospital too, and that after walking over the crowded bridge!   Not much else to say really.   Kozak seemed better with his bandage on though!  Sooner Benteke is back the better I think.

Â