• El Ahmadi
    • Westwood
    • Kozak
    • Weimann
    • Agbonlahor
    • Tonev (for Westwood 74)
    • Bowery (for Agbonlahor 75)

This poll is closed to new votes

If I see one more post about Darren f#cking Bent I don't know what I'll do. It was clear as day that he didn't fit into our system and that he didn't want to be here any more. Suggesting that he was sold to pinch the pennies alone is absolutely pathetic and bordering on trolling.

Not going to start crying are you?

Whats with all the negativity?  We were the better team, we managed to create decent chances despite Hull defending like beavers and two of our forwards playing shit. We had more possession, more chances, Bacuna continues to look great and we kept a clean sheet while keeping Hull down to 1 half chance from outside the box.  

Moany bitches on here half the time!

• Like 2

The dullest, worst display of Premier League football I have ever seen, and that includes the McLeish years.

I just don't understand this team. One week we beat Man City, the next we can't come up with anything at Hull. We smash Arsenal,  then get battered by Newcastle. 

that's what you get with smash & grab football...it sounds like we just lacked quality on the day....I'm not trying to be overly critical just factual. we miss Benteke too not just for his goals but for his hold up play too.

.....you will get this inconsistency with the way we play....its all a bit hit and miss....but win at home draw away with a clean sheet...difficult to moan at that.

ps don't know why sylla is left out, manager must have his reasons.

pps sounds like another one of them reasonably happy with the result, disappointed with the performance.

Edited by TRO

Darren Bent?  You being serious....were you watching at any time last season?

Weimann needs to be dropped for his own confidence sake. A few games out to get his hunger back would be good for everyone. Would also like to see what Helenius can do.

Whats with all the negativity?  We were the better team, we managed to create decent chances despite Hull defending like beavers and two of our forwards playing shit. We had more possession, more chances, Bacuna continues to look great and we kept a clean sheet while keeping Hull down to 1 half chance from outside the box.  

It's Hull.

Yes there's some positives to take from the game. I guess most like me are disappointed we didn't win because Hull were so poor.

Whats with all the negativity? We were the better team, we managed to create decent chances despite Hull defending like beavers and two of our forwards playing shit. We had more possession, more chances, Bacuna continues to look great and we kept a clean sheet while keeping Hull down to 1 half chance from outside the box.

It's Hull.

So?

Should we automatically beat all promoted sides every time we play them?

Last season Southampton did the double over us. If we beat Hull at home, then 4 points taken from a promoted side will be decent.

• Like 1

If I see one more post about Darren f#cking Bent I don't know what I'll do. It was clear as day that he didn't fit into our system and that he didn't want to be here any more. Suggesting that he was sold to pinch the pennies alone is absolutely pathetic and bordering on trolling.

Hate to do this to you, but I will never be convinced that Darren Bent would not be a better option hanging about the penalty area than Jordan Bowery.

Especially since we are presumably still paying a hefty slice of his salary.

It's Hull.

The same Hull that beat West Ham last week and beat Newcastle away the game before that?  

Meanwhile Darren Bent does the business again...

We were crap today - toothless in attack is being kind. We did however pick up a point away from home at a team that are ahead of us in the table.

I don't get the "if McLeish had served this up he'd be getting a pasting" talk, as that's ALL that McLeish ever served up. With PL we can see that it's not quite clicking, but we're 3 games unbeaten with a notable improvement in the defence.

As for Darren Bent, I'm glad he scored as it makes them more likely to be bought. Could've been a good option at some point today, we get that, but otherwise a £60k per week waste of money for the other 9/10 games.

• Like 1

I can't see any progress at all in the team.

Mostly this unfortunately.

Yes this team has not progressed at all, despite earning double the amount of points we had at this point last season and 3 more points than we did if you compare game for game, i.e. Arsenals last season v Arsenal this season. Plus it took us 14 games to win 3 matches last year, this year we did it in 6.

No improvement or progression at all.

• Like 2

Darren Bent is miles better at hanging around the penalty area than Bowery. In fact, he's probably the best player in our squad at hanging around the penalty area. Unfortunately, he does little else to warrant a place in our side.

If he'd have played this season, we might not have beaten Arsenal, Norwich or Man City. He just doesn't fit into Lambert's system.

Whats with all the negativity? We were the better team, we managed to create decent chances despite Hull defending like beavers and two of our forwards playing shit. We had more possession, more chances, Bacuna continues to look great and we kept a clean sheet while keeping Hull down to 1 half chance from outside the box.

It's Hull.

So?

Should we automatically beat all promoted sides every time we play them?

Last season Southampton did the double over us. If we beat Hull at home, then 4 points taken from a promoted side will be decent.

So these are the teams that we really ought to be beating. Are you telling me you're happy with a point from Hull?

Agree.

Another good result to add to our very impressive year of away results against all but the Top 4.

Didn't play that well, particulalrly up front, but a clean sheet - which some were getting their knickers in a twist about quite regulalrly until recently, and not beaten away by a side outside the Top 4 since Fulham a year ago.

Delph MOM getting better all the time.

Lacked a bit of width at crucial times in the Second half when we were pressing.

Â