what's your ailment, squire?

**** up hips, no one seems to know what it is though, I apparently have

early signs of arthritis

severe arthritis

mild arthritis

severe impingement syndrome

early signs of impingement syndrome

none of the above

It means that I have to be carefull with everything I do, if my mates ask me to go to a gig I have to check if they are standing or sitting

even if they ask me to go to the pub I have to make a conscious effort to try and sit down rather than stand at the bar all night (which after a few beers once the pain has been numbed by the alcohol is pretty easy to forget about)

I'm just **** off with it all I have been hobbling round in circles for about 5 years trying to get something done about it only to be referred somewhere else to go through the same shit again, problem is that it is getting worse and they still don't seem all that bothered about it

In 5 mins I'll be doing my radio show.

Standart.fm

We'll just be riffing and the shows a loose homage to philip seymour hoffman

Say the following...

"Scuba Steve"

"DHUTWU"

"Villatalk is really cool and has loads of sexy and awesome posters, that I very much enjoy spending my time conversing with about all things Villa along with things that piss me off that shouldn't.  What a delightful forum".

Please.

Edited by Wainy316
  • Like 1

I was going to say you're a lot like The Mighty Boosh but now you and your Jazz Hands are just ripping them off :D

I am aware what picture this comparison paints on this site :)

Beach Boys now though, that'd win the favour of at least one more guy on this site, Hitz.

EDIT -

Thanks for the shout out.

I like how, even in a show that's full of one person throwing random silliness at the other, when you gave me my shout out there was an awkward pause from the other guy as if to suggest "...what? Where did that come from?"

Edited by 8pints

Bfv3gDHIcAAonJZ.jpg

Edit: and moments on that some chap did a 'necknomination' live on air

Bfv6GHcIYAAio9z.jpg

I actually watched this last night and noted not only the audience's reaction but Nolan himself to the bottom pic. Said it all for me.

Â