Transfer Speculation January 2016

Marka Ragnos

I've give this some thought and have come to the conclusion we need;

Keeper,rb,lb,chx2,cmx2,lm,rm,forwardx2. And if possible some compatant subs.

I can't think of 1 player who has done well so far this season.

Richards so of tries but isn't a centre back, the rest? Well I just don't see any of them as good enough. Add to that I don't see anyone really giving their all.

Some how RG has to get these players to give a shit, I truly feel sorry for him.

48 minutes ago, SeanO said:

I've give this some thought and have come to the conclusion we need;

Keeper,rb,lb,chx2,cmx2,lm,rm,forwardx2. And if possible some compatant subs.

I can't think of 1 player who has done well so far this season.

Richards so of tries but isn't a centre back, the rest? Well I just don't see any of them as good enough. Add to that I don't see anyone really giving their all.

Some how RG has to get these players to give a shit, I truly feel sorry for him.

So you basically think we should buy a new squad in January?;)

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

If we signed Ronaldo and Messi in January, Woody would still find negatives with the signings.

People would only say we'd signed the wrong Ronaldo and that Messi was too small for the Premier League.

• Like 1

To be honest, I hope we don't spend very much money. We'll clearly be down by January 1st. Best to let all of this lot piss off in the summer and buy battlers to get us out of the Championship then. We don't need to act like QPR and spend £15m on Christopher Samba, let's just start planning for next season. 

7 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

To be honest, I hope we don't spend very much money. We'll clearly be down by January 1st. Best to let all of this lot piss off in the summer and buy battlers to get us out of the Championship then. We don't need to act like QPR and spend £15m on Christopher Samba, let's just start planning for next season. 

We;ll know by January anyway.

The run of games we have in december is our absolute last chance at getting out of this.

If we haven't picked up 3 or 4 wins by then then we'll all know it's over.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

We;ll know by January anyway.

The run of games we have in december is our absolute last chance at getting out of this.

If we haven't picked up 3 or 4 wins by then then we'll all know it's over.

This is true.

I personally think the gap will be double figures before we even get to the 'winnable games'. I don't see us getting a point out of Southampton or Arsenal. 

But the key point is you're right. It won't be a mystery by January. 

3 minutes ago, obanken said:

How depressing discussing these crap players are :(

I'd sign Austin with a relegation-clause and a HUGE bonus if he saves us. I think that is the only way we can attract decent players in January.

unlike the crap players we have now?