Are we turning into the new Stoke?

supernova26

Is hoofball our game now?  

245 members have voted

1. 1. Are we becoming the new Stoke?

• No
    • Yes
    • I can't be arsed to even credit this question with an answer

Of course, Scotland won again tonight when Bannan played. The last time they won was against Croatia. Bannan started that game too. 

The games inbetween they lost - probably because Bannan didn't start.

Bannan got an epic assist too. All being updated in the Bannan thread. Holloway agrees he is a Barcelona type player.

• Like 3

The new stoke or the old Stoke as apparently the new stoke play football whereas the old Stoke bordered in rugby?

This is true.

I say we need some clarification. Is it the new Stoke or the old Stoke? If it's the old Stoke then how old are we talking? Is it the second division winning team of 62/63 because my Grandad says they were decent; or maybe it's the relegated team of 1998? I hope it's not them because they were damn awful

Maybe he doesn't mean we're turning into Stoke FC at all. Maybe he means we're turning into Stoke & we're going to be known for our fine ceramics and scary theme park rides.

This thread is confusing :(

• Like 1

Now I am reading a thread about how awesome Bazza Bannan is. Well played, sir!

It's like VT's version of Godwin's Law, the longer a thread grows, the probability of Bannan's ability being mentioned approaches 1. ;)

And I have inadvertently invoked Godwin's Law.  :blush:  :D

Edited by MessiWillSignForVilla

It's like VT's version of Godwin's Law, the longer a thread grows, the probability of Bannan's ability being mentioned approaches 1. ;)

And I have inadvertently invoked Godwin's Law.  :blush:  :D

Reductio ad Bannanum

And I have inadvertently invoked Godwin's Law. :blush::D

You may not rate Bannan, but implying he's a Nazi is out of order.

And I have inadvertently invoked Godwin's Law. :blush::D

You may not rate Bannan, but implying he's a Nazi is out of order.

Sorry, I didn't actually mean to. I added the second line in later as I thought that comparing a "Bannan" law to Godwin's Law invoked it by accident, which as MJ pointed out, it doesn't.

It was a poor joke that I made in a tired state and in poor taste, which is highlighted by the lack of likes for it.

And apologies if I offended anyone with it, I feel really bad now  :(

Edited by MessiWillSignForVilla

Â