Libor Kozák

samjp26

This is a classic case of the hierarchy should be asking ...."are we spoilt for strikers & goals  that we don't have to play him."

sure he's been out with a long term injury....but we have dragged our feet.

Edited by TRO

Regardless of how good he is or isnt, respect to the guy.

1st start in 2 years, nowhere near match fit or match-wise. Probably had to deal with loads of laborious days, rehab....etc in a foriegn country at a club with a "ashtray on a motorbike" philosophy. And runs himself into the ground giving his best for the shirt

Top Guy

• Like 2

7 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

He's had a tough few years; moving to a new team, league and country, getting injured terribly, injury being mis-managed, then just as he's being rehabilitated the manager that signed him goes and is replaced, then as he's tried to prove himself in preseason he's then not given a chance, then that manager is replaced, then not given a chance until January 2016. I certainly don't condone it, but you can imagine other players just becoming passengers and journeymen after all that, players like Ireland and Jenas for eg, just give up and take the money. Fair play to Libor for seemingly still wanting to try and prove himself and play football, a quality so often lacking in the PL. 

The Euros are this summer. Czech's striking situation is not bad, but not amazing. Tomas Necid is our starting striker and tearing it up in the Turkish league, but if Kozak starts scoring for us, I think Kozak will be given the starting role for the national team, or at least be brought back in. Libor wants to be at the Euros and wants to prove himself again. This is just another reason why he should be playing. He has determination and drive which Gestede and Agbonlahor do not have. 

• Like 1

On 1/11/2016 at 15:57, supermon said:

I spoke to a kid that plays for the under 18s and he recently trained with the reserves, when I asked about Kozak he basically said he is shit. No strength and just doesn't have what it takes to cut it. Kinda said to hear as Ive always wanted to see him get some decent game time

I would suggest to that kid that he probably shouldn't be a scout or manager after he retires.

47 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

The Euros are this summer. Czech's striking situation is not bad, but not amazing. Tomas Necid is our starting striker and tearing it up in the Turkish league, but if Kozak starts scoring for us, I think Kozak will be given the starting role for the national team, or at least be brought back in. Libor wants to be at the Euros and wants to prove himself again. This is just another reason why he should be playing. He has determination and drive which Gestede and Agbonlahor do not have. 

Hur hur hur

'Necid'

yao-ming-meme-scaled500.jpg?w=407

55 minutes ago, srsmithusa said:

I would suggest to that kid that he probably shouldn't be a scout or manager after he retires.

I wonder who the jumped up kid was.
Calling a grown man who represented him country ' shit'

I would have asked the kid who the **** he thinks he is.

47 minutes ago, Dirtysanchez said:

Off to Genoa it seems, must be someone lined up to come in I hope.

Doubt it. Remi said yesterday Kozak is an Aston Villa player and there is no real agenda to sell him. 

Also want to add that Kozak has no desire to leave especially now. For the past 8 months he has been trying to prove himself at this club, and he finally was given his chance last night and did pretty well despite him being out for over 2 years. Why would he leave right when he reached what he has been working for all this time? 

Edited by Czechlad

Â