Libor Kozák

samjp26

2 minutes ago, momo said:

And Kozak scored 19 in 41 between 2006 and 2008. And this is disregarded because it is lower league.

Both should be disregarded as claiming someone is a proven goal scorer. 

But no one is claiming Gestede is. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Another insult. Nice. Have I insulted you? I've shared my opinion on a villa player on a villa forum, you've decided to insult someone who disagrees with you. 

I think you've shown more than I have or will. Thanks.

yep i've shown i can have a balanced opinion, rather than just crap all over everyone elses.

you're entitled to your opinion on Kozak, but telling every single damn poster who says anything contrary to your opinion over and over and over what you think is the issue here.

but i apologise for calling you an 'ass' I am definitely an ass.

Edited by VillanousOne

2 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

DCJ

yep i've shown i can have a balanced opinion, rather than just crap all over everyone elses

you're entitled to your opinion on Kozak, but telling every single damn poster who says anything contrary to your opinion over and over and over what you think is the issue here.

thanks

You can easily choose not to respond or use the ignore function. Instead you chose to insult me. Like I said it showed more about you than my opinion on a villa player does about me.

7 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Another insult. Nice. Have I insulted you? I've shared my opinion on a villa player on a villa forum, you've decided to insult someone who disagrees with you. 

I think you've shown more than I have or will. Thanks.

i edited my post above to apologise, but i'll say it again here, i was wrong to insult you.

4 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

You can easily choose not to respond or use the ignore function. Instead you chose to insult me. Like I said it showed more about you than my opinion on a villa player does about me.

i keep getting the wrong quote, i suck.

Edited by VillanousOne

It wouldn't surprise me if there are orders from above not to play him as maybe there is a clause in the deal with lazio that mean we have to pay out more money if he plays another couple of games or something like that as it's bizarre to me that he isn't getting a sniff.

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

Complaining about lack of mobility upfront and suggesting Kozak is hilarious. 

Not really. 

I don't particularly think Kozak should be in the team (although I can understand the frustration of fans that he hasn't been given a chance).

But on the subject of mobility, Kozak is certainly more mobile than Gestede.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Complaining about lack of mobility upfront and suggesting Kozak is hilarious. 

Nearly as funny as the idea that we can't afford to play such quality as Kozak. Nothing to do with complete lack of ability.

I'm genuinely starting to think you actually haven't watched Kozak at all and just hate him for some irrational reason.

His mobility in the box in better than anything else we have with the possible exception of Scott Sinclair.

• Like 1

Just now, DCJonah said:

They're both as slow as each other. Kozak lumbers around just as much.

That's just plainly untrue.

Sorry DCJ, but it's comments like this that make people think you have an agenda against Kozak because it makes it sound as if you've not seen them play.

Â