Libor Kozák

samjp26

hes tweeted that hes rehab is going well.. he mentions last week in italy and he can see light at the end of the tunnel.

Good to hear. Hopefully we can see him play again this season. Will likely be out main man when Benteke leaves next season.

hes tweeted that hes rehab is going well.. he mentions last week in italy and he can see light at the end of the tunnel.

Good to hear. Hopefully we can see him play again this season. Will likely be out main man when Benteke leaves next season.

Doubt it.

Doubt it.

I really liked Libor. Was scoring goals without even settling in properly. He will come good.

Aw, I was gonna give you a like until you said that. :)  I like Libor also and would love to see him back soon, and appreciate the news of how his rehab's going, thanks for passing that along. I'd just rather prefer to hope that he'll be back playing alongside Benteke instead of in place of him.

Â