10 years on

David-Copenhagen

Don't think I posted on 606 more than once or twice.

Found my way here from the mailing list, I think (was on that from about 1994 or so. Still am).

Was that one of those... 'paper based' mailing lists?

Don't think I posted on 606 more than once or twice.

Found my way here from the mailing list, I think (was on that from about 1994 or so. Still am).

Was that one of those... 'paper based' mailing lists?

Papyrus.

I recall a chat offsite with another old-timer here who was predicting the death of VT after 606 closed down because of the numpties from 606 invading it....

And to be fair, it was a bit of a struggle to read and post VT for a couple of years there, though the state of the club could be blamed for a lot of that.

VT got blocked at work so I used to read 606. One poster on there was the most negative I've ever read. I wonder if they made their way to VT.

I think I can guess who. There was 2 or 3 proper negative nancies.

VT got blocked at work so I used to read 606. One poster on there was the most negative I've ever read. I wonder if they made their way to VT.

I think I can guess who. There was 2 or 3 proper negative nancies.

I vaguely remember some game/quiz that happened on Fridays. I was so bored at work it was the highlight of my day. 

606 was dreadful. You think this place has some trolls? wow. ha

You are not allowed to say negative things about other sites in this topic. Oh no wait it is only heroes and villains you can't say bad things about.

;)

Edited by Voinjama

606 was dreadful. You think this place has some trolls? wow. ha

You are not allowed to say negative things about other sites in this topic. Oh no wait it is only heroes and villains you can't say bad things about.

;)

606 no longer exists, big difference number one.

606 was also never run by fans for fans, big difference number two

• Like 1

Â