New Kit 2014-2015

lmarsha_926

What is slightly curious about those designs, are the number of pin stripes differ on the home and away designs. There are more on the home kit than the away. I would have thought they would be the same, but I am no fashion designer so what do I know. Maybe you need more pin stripes when it is dark background and lighter pinstripes?

Just to add, I think they are both nice designs by the way.

Just make this!

920x1090_fitbox-aston-villa-retro-1982-e

This. Why is something so simple made so complicated. You'd sell far more shirts making something people want, than by making something that has fancy frills and go faster stripes and speed holes...fans rarely care about innovation on kits, they just want the colours and the badge.

I'm not sure why people have such a problem with the dafabet logo.

I mean, we all know a shirt without a sponsor would be the best. But as far as sponsor logos go, Dafabet is pretty unoffensive. Just clean text with a small logo.

It's fine

Agreed. This was far worse:

35210_1546223176603_1265734557_31527665_

On the whole, the Nike Kits were lovely.

It was the way they treated us that was the problem with them, imo.

Yeah the Nike kits were great. Even the poorest one (above) was infinitely better than any of the cheap and nasty Macron efforts.

I can only hope any new Villa owner will buy out Macron's contract and rid the club of their hideous chavvy kits.

That Nike kit was the only one I didn't like, and also the one which took 6 months to turn up!

Wish we could have another Nike kit with the Acorns sponsor. Still wear mine with pride.

Edited by philthevillan
  • Like 1

The white away kit was my favourite under nike. It's just classy. Had this years away kit been made by nike, it probably would have been my favourite Villa away kit EVER. Yes, I said ever!

I mean, we all know a shirt without a sponsor would be the best. But as far as sponsor logos go, Dafabet is pretty unoffensive. Just clean text with a small logo.

It's fine

I loved those kits. I actually miss the checks a bit. :P

It's fine

I loved those kits. I actually miss the checks a bit. :P

I wore the black one to the Hull game in the hope that it might bring some luck-it worked! Will have to try it again for the first home game next season!

It's fine

I raise you COWS