Hiroshi Kiyotake

KjParton

Apparently "the unreliable one" on twitter has admitted to lying about it. 

Looks like the club brought in the legal department. Was always gonna happen

Exactly you can't go spouting shite about how "the club had entrusted her with the information" and not expect to get in trouble from Aston Villa.

I suppose this one can be put to bed now i think. As all we've really done is got our information from a straight up liar. 

Exactly you can't go spouting shite about how "the club had entrusted her with the information" and not expect to get in trouble from Aston Villa.

I suppose this one can be put to bed now i think. As all we've really done is got our information from a straight up liar. 

The "information" has mainly been obtained from FCN and their chairman, local German press, local Japanese press etc. 

Nothing to do with anybody from Twitter. Similar to the Belhanda saga, people thought that was just made up from Twitter but it was based on genuine articles with credible quotes and sources.

Let's just wait and see ey.

The "information" has mainly been obtained from FCN and their chairman, local German press, local Japanese press etc. 

Nothing to do with anybody from Twitter. Similar to the Belhanda saga, people thought that was just made up from Twitter but it was based on genuine articles with credible quotes and sources.

Let's just wait and see ey.

There has always been interest in him. But some of the information said person spouted on twitter was a little far fetched to say the least. That is being very kind.

I did try and tell people it was rubbish at the time. We made an enquiry which was confirmed by the players club but that was it, then certain people started making stuff up about bids, clauses and days the player was supposed to be signing. Just as has been proven before, some people on Twitter literally make stuff up.

• Like 1

Which by some kind of definition excludes Mon from criticism in some eyes based on him not being there at the time.

Haha this is pretty funny.

Do you not think that's a pretty good reason?

What did you expect him to do during those 2 years he wasn't there?

NOOOOOO!  This isn't a thread about MON!

He's been gone for ages now anyway.  It's been firmly and repeatedly established that some fans still disagree on what happened - and why - during his time at the club.

This thread is about Hiroshi Kiyotake, and I'm pretty sure that MON hasn't moved to Japan, had some incredible plastic surgery, and started playing in midfield for Nürnberg,

• Like 1

NOOOOOO!  This isn't a thread about MON!

He's been gone for ages now anyway.  It's been firmly and repeatedly established that some fans still disagree on what happened - and why - during his time at the club.

This thread is about Hiroshi Kiyotake, and I'm pretty sure that MON hasn't moved to Japan, had some incredible plastic surgery, and started playing in midfield for Nürnberg,

Exactly.  This place has improved greatly since people stopped giving a shit about O'Neill any more.

• Like 1

It can't be denied that he fits our transfer 'profile' (young, promising, unknown, not tested in the Premier League etc.) and he would be an excellent signing and a show of backing by RL towards Lambo. Would also (imo) be another statement of our intent, and further confirmation that we are in a position to get the higher rated youngsters from all over europe. Our new direction will not stop with or without this kid but would certainly be enhaced by his possible arrival.

I don't think we will sign him though, mainly because Nurnberg do not have to sell at all. Long term contract at a club in no financial strain, with a player (it seems) that will play to the best of his ability regardless of interest shown by other clubs. Just can't see it.

Edited by AshVillain

Which by some kind of definition excludes Mon from criticism in some eyes based on him not being there at the time.

It was the platform or base of the 4years previous that had no foundation despite spending bucket loads of money.

So are you telling me David Moyes has just won the community shield.

Come on John, you know exactly what I'm saying....Alex Fergusons work will be in place for some time until Moyes makes his mark....Rooney's problems are a legacy of Ferguson's stewardship, so you can't just say he (who ever it may be) is not there any more ,so it's not their fault....that arguement is flawed in my view.

There has to come a time when new managers do have to take responsibility granted, but when the previous manager has been there for a number of years, it takes some time.

Was our European cup win Ron Saunders credit or Tony Barton, despite my unswerving admiration for Tony....it was Ron's team.Tony once said if we had of gone down in 81/82 season, would it have been Ron's team then..... My answer would be like The O'Neill parallel.....partly yes....due to Ron's legacy

It was the platform or base of the 4years previous that had no foundation despite spending bucket loads of money.

So are you telling me David Moyes has just won the community shield.

Come on John, you know exactly what I'm saying....Alex Fergusons work will be in place for some time until Moyes makes his mark....Rooney's problems are a legacy of Ferguson's stewardship, so you can't just say he (who ever it may be) is not there any more ,so it's not their fault....that arguement is flawed in my view.

There has to come a time when new managers do have to take responsibility granted, but when the previous manager has been there for a number of years, it takes some time.

Was our European cup win Ron Saunders credit or Tony Barton, despite my unswerving admiration for Tony....it was Ron's team.Tony once said if we had of gone down in 81/82 season, would it have been Ron's team then..... My answer would be like The O'Neill parallel.....partly yes....due to Ron's legacy

Ps sorry for going off topic, just answering a previous post

The nutty one seems to be very quiet about the player now, I think shes had a warning from the club.

Only the odd Jehovah posts now.

Strange she said that the club wanted the fans to know about the lies from the media, yet now she says her information does not come from the club.

i was maybe hoping to read something positive in this thread, even though we all know that no more purchases can be made until the rejects are gone

what i dont get is how people still believe what they read on a unsocial networking site, even if you worked at the club, nobody truely knows whats going on except those at the top (unless lambert wanted shortlist has been seen) so lets just wait an see who is brought in, we all know by now not to believe anything with this club until we see the new purchase holding up a shirt in a press conference, and not believe what sados on the tinterweb think they know to make themselves look popular