Things that scare you

Eames

Clowns

That's quite a common fear isn't it? Especially if you watched IT

I think so. I don't put it down to IT.. i've just never liked them. They look creepy.

Balloons is another fear some people have... and bananas! There are 2 people in my office who can't stand them, They can't even touch them.

Clowns

That's quite a common fear isn't it? Especially if you watched IT

I think so. I don't put it down to IT.. i've just never liked them. They look creepy.

Balloons is another fear some people have... and bananas! There are 2 people in my office who can't stand them, They can't even touch them.

Maybe if you took it out of your pocket and showed them that it's really a banana they might touch it.

• Like 4

ACCA results out tonight and I **** one paper up :(

I got ACCA qualified 2 years ago today.

Good luck Amigo! I failed one, by one mark, which really pissed me off because I knew that was another 3hrs & 20 mins of hell to endure.

Good luck Amigo! I failed one, by one mark, which really pissed me off because I knew that was another 3hrs & 20 mins of hell to endure.

Cheers Shilzz, was P3, did P1 & P3, don't think I did enough to pass P3 but I'd be disappointed if I didnt pass P1.

Cheers Shilzz, was P3, did P1 & P3, don't think I did enough to pass P3 but I'd be disappointed if I didnt pass P1.

76% & 59% Shilzz one relieved puppy today!

• Like 1

Well done Folski. 

I don't even know what ACCA is, but I'm guessing something to do with accountancy. 

The very word makes me shudder. 

Accountancy it is :)

76% & 59% Shilzz one relieved puppy today!

Excellent mate! 76% is something to be proud of, particularly for P1 - onwards and upwards!

Yeah it's Association of Chartered Certified Accountancy, 14 3-hour exams to get through. Lovely.

• Like 1

Well done!

I'm a CIMA boy myself (although in honesty I'd have preferred ACCA or ACA but my company only offered CIMA when I joined) and the exams are not fun. I imagine ACCA is the same.

Weirdly, my marks got better and better as I went through the qualification. My highest mark of 78% was on our final exam ("TOPCIMA"), whereas some of the earlier ones I was scraping through.

• Like 1

I did one module of very, very basic accountancy as part of my MSc. 

I scraped the narrowest of passes, how, I'll never know. 

Still gives me nightmares, highly appropriate for this thread! 

Edited by mjmooney

Â