Things that scare you

Eames

2 hours ago, Eidolon said:

Moved to the Pacific Northwest recently and weirdly the potential unseen presence of mountain lions has been on my mind when I’ve been out and about 😅 you only see them when they want you to 👀

I've ended up looking into the eyes of one of them in some woods north of San Fransisco many years ago.

Plenty of warning signs around and even the guys in the general stores had given us some pointers, but tbh we didn't think much on it until MrsVM cracks open the tupperware box with some lovely home-made scotch eggs in. And instantly there it was, a few trees away just looking at us. We eat them soooo fast :D (and then it went away without incident) but I dont think any of us will forget it in a hurry or take food into the american countryside again!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, sidcow said:

The Grand National 2023 Thread.  The fact it's still hot tells me not to go in there.

Does that go for every thread on here that has "Hot" next to it?

Sorry, i've been absent from VT for a while so I'm just curious.

6 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Does that go for every thread on here that has "Hot" next to it?

Sorry, i've been absent from VT for a while so I'm just curious.

No, I ducked in days ago and there were arguments I didn't want to get into and I guess they've gone on and on and on

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

No, I ducked in days ago and there were arguments I didn't want to get into and I guess they've gone on and on and on

Fair enough.

It's good when there's a debate, but you're right, over the last couple of days/pages there a few posters that are just happy to post some absolute bollocks without any real clue, explanation or argument about the stupidity they post. So I suppose that brings the thread down.

26 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Fair enough.

It's good when there's a debate, but you're right, over the last couple of days/pages there a few posters that are just happy to post some absolute bollocks without any real clue, explanation or argument about the stupidity they post. So I suppose that brings the thread down.

You shouldn’t be so hard on yourself. 

Â