Manchester United

BOF

16 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

I guess I don’t really expect a reasonable discussion about other teams fans but would you call the head of the supporters trust a plastic fan? 😂 

I mean possibly. You never know with them lot. Ain't Goldbridge who's got the biggest United channel by far on YouTube a brummie? 

Has been revealed that Mourinho who United have brainwashed the media and the fanbase into saying was finished. Apparently he had Perisic signed and everything agreed but the moneymen at United cancelled the deal as the recruitment team didnt think he was worth it 😂

On 06/12/2022 at 12:05, stewiek2 said:

And Goldbridge is from Nottingham. Proper Manure fan, ie not from there.

I'm a Villa fan but not from Birmingham. Proper plastic too by that logic ;)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Zatman said:

Has been revealed that Mourinho who United have brainwashed the media and the fanbase into saying was finished. Apparently he had Perisic signed and everything agreed but the moneymen at United cancelled the deal as the recruitment team didnt think he was worth it 😂

And?

11 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

And?

Everyone knows that Perisic is the one player in world football that can transform a team into a free-flowing modern one plus stop managers from falling out with everyone and throwing them under the bus.

Edited by sharkyvilla

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

Well it reveals a load of red flags on how to not run a football club

Or it reveals that Mourinho had agreed a bad deal for an ageing player? 

Or, United just didn’t think Perisic was that good, or that they didn’t think he was the right cultural fit, or they didn’t feel that he represented any resale value, or he failed a medical, or…………

1 minute ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Or it reveals that Mourinho had agreed a bad deal for an ageing player? 

Or, United just didn’t think Perisic was that good, or that they didn’t think he was the right cultural fit, or they didn’t feel that he represented any resale value, or he failed a medical, or…………

He was 28 at the time and has since gone on to win 2 league titles, a Champions League and scored in 3 major tournaments plus playing a World Cup final and has done ok so far in the Premier League at 33.

He plays for a Conte team so his physical fitness is very good. Poor club management 

I've never once spoken to a plastic Manc who hasn't claimed some family tie to Manchester. Must have been the biggest city on earth till people left there by the millions. 

21 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I've never once spoken to a plastic Manc who hasn't claimed some family tie to Manchester. Must have been the biggest city on earth till people left there by the millions. 

"I support Man Utd......but my Dad is from there."

"I support Man Utd .....but my Grandad supported them."

"I support Man Utd....but......".

I never **** asked!

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Who the **** cares.  People support teams irrespective of where they're from - it just isn't an issue.

More often now young people support the club of a specific player. I know some Polish lads who now support Barcelona, was Bayern Munich because of Lewandowski. 

Same for Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar, Haaland etc. They’ll follow the club their favourite player plays for.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

More often now young people support the club of a specific player. I know some Polish lads who now support Barcelona, was Bayern Munich because of Lewandowski. 

Same for Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar, Haaland etc. They’ll follow the club their favourite player plays for.

That was part of the speech the juve director gave on the state of modern football following the collapse of the ESL

And he's 100% correct...

Where he was wrong was the demand that only certain clubs of their choosing deserve the finances to sign these players

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bobzy said:

Who the **** cares.  People support teams irrespective of where they're from - it just isn't an issue.

I don't really care, but it is funny listening to the clowns at work/football arguing about who's best, Liverpool or Manure, in their Brummie accents. Safe to say I'm always reminding them they've never been to their respective shit-holes apart from a stadium tour, and that they're plastics😁

But I'm sad like that

I used to work with a lad in Bournemouth who was full on Manure obsessed. Would wear the full kit for 5-a-sides, gave it the family link etc. Asked him when he last went to OT, had never been in his life to a game, home or away.

1 hour ago, stewiek2 said:

I used to work with a lad in Bournemouth who was full on Manure obsessed. Would wear the full kit for 5-a-sides, gave it the family link etc. Asked him when he last went to OT, had never been in his life to a game, home or away.

I'm convinced they weirdly go above and beyond to to try and prove they're proper fans and not the glory hunting words removed we all know they are, they can't just fit in to normal fan behaviour because they're not normal fans

I once played 5 aside with a kid in full Liverpool kit, including training jacket, who sang the mo salah chant when he scored

He was a proper soemthing alright. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

I once played 5 aside with a kid in full Liverpool kit,

I had one today in the grocery store. A man walked in with one of these on with a Liverpool badge. Ive not seen them up close outside football before, and **** me do they look proper stupid 🤬

157557059.jpeg

Â