Manchester United

BOF

3 hours ago, villalad21 said:

The point is.

You don't change your formation and system mid season.

If you plan to do that do it in Pre Season.

Otherwise it just screams desperation and panic.

Imagine if this 3-5-2 formation doesn't work and they keep losing. What happened to the formation they drilled all pre season? Just gonna throw it away?

This all seem strange to me.

So what you're saying is if your pre-planned tactics and formations aren't working but you've drilled them into the team all pre-season, you should just stick with it and suffer?

Interesting.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, bobzy said:

So what you're saying is if your pre-planned tactics and formations aren't working but you've drilled them into the team all pre-season, you should just stick with it and suffer?

Interesting.

If everything you've practiced in pre season doesn't work you really have f*** it up as a coach. You have failed.

I wish OGS good luck but it's not looking good for him at the moment and he looks to be panicking.

Just now, villalad21 said:

If everything you've practiced in pre season doesn't work you really have f*** it up as a coach. You have failed.

So you do nothing at all?  You don't change anything, you don't switch formations or decide to introduce different approaches - you just shrug and go "well I've **** up here lads" and just leave everything in place, to ensure full rot?

Again, interesting.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bobzy said:

So you do nothing at all?  You don't change anything, you don't switch formations or decide to introduce different approaches - you just shrug and go "well I've **** up here lads" and just leave everything in place, to ensure full rot?

Again, interesting.

If the players aren't responding well to your instructions or coaching there is not much you can do.

They had 2 shots on target against Liverpool and they had 1 shot on target against Partizan (Penalty).

I don't see much improvement in this new formation. They parked the bus and nullified Liverpool' fullbacks and that's fair enough. But they will keep struggling against the lesser sides, i predict.

4 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

If the players aren't responding well to your instructions or coaching there is not much you can do.

They had 2 shots on target against Liverpool and they had 1 shot on target against Partizan (Penalty).

I don't see much improvement in this new formation. They parked the bus and nullified Liverpool' fullbacks and that's fair enough. But they will keep struggling against the lesser sides, i predict.

But with fewer shots on target, they managed to avoid defeat against the league leaders and win away in Belgrade.

What a terrible change up?  I don't get it.

1 minute ago, bobzy said:

But with fewer shots on target, they managed to avoid defeat against the league leaders and win away in Belgrade.

What a terrible change up?  I don't get it.

It was a miracle they won yesterday you should take a look at the stats.

If you average 1-2 shots on goal per game you're not going to win many football games.

10 hours ago, villalad21 said:

But the whole argument is about a thing that he actually did do? He changed formation and got two good results. That's literally a thing he did. 

If Wolves and Spurs (away to Liverpool) don't win today they will move up NINE places with a win.

I swear when we were down there under Lambert it would take us three wins in a row to even move up five places and of course that pretty much never happened so Man. United getting to work nice and early with the FA to help them out of these struggles...:lol:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

I'm gonna have to be honest.

They look a completely different team with Martial back in the side.

Always rated him.

No credit to Solskjaer. Its like Smith all over when Grealish returned 😂

Â