Manchester United

BOF

45 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Where is Pogba? Still injured? 

They've started playing well and winning so he'll probably declare himself fit again. I think its people like him holding them back. Ole should look to sell in January and bring in 1 or 2 quality replacements.

• Like 2

Good article in the Guardian about the history and present state of Old Trafford. It does suddenly seem like they are behind the times after being ahead of the times for a long while. The Glazers have been the worst American owners by far. The former Liverpool owners at least had shame in the end, and Lerner was just the doofy son with an inheritance. In over his head long before he bought Villa. Everything about the club has decayed under the Glazers. Now they know the pain of what so many other clubs have gone through with tragic ownership situations. You'd think a club of their stature would be ripe for a takeover by a consortium of forward minded people with better business ethics. 

United won about 8 league titles and have been to 3 Champions league finals under the Glazers. Not to mention spending wildly to try to get back to the top level

Can think of at least 4 worse American owners from the top of my head 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Zatman said:

United won about 8 league titles and have been to 3 Champions league finals under the Glazers. Not to mention spending wildly to try to get back to the top level

Can think of at least 4 worse American owners from the top of my head 

yep, the everyone look at the money they've taken out argument disguises the amount of money utd have actually spent, how much the club is now worth, how they helped to manipulate the rules to maintain a status quo, utd do not have a money problem, they have a management problem and a spoiled fan problem, im amazed woodward hasn't been pushed sideways yet

since 2005 - 5 leagues, 1 FA cup, 4 league cups, 6 charity shields, 1 CL, 1 EL, 1 club world cup

man city since 2008 - 4 leagues, 2 FA cups, 4 league cups, 3 charity shields

you could bet that when city's owners reach 15 years they haven't won as much as utd have in the 15 years the glaziers have owned utd

On 09/12/2019 at 10:06, Genie said:

They've started playing well and winning so he'll probably declare himself fit again. I think its people like him holding them back. Ole should look to sell in January and bring in 1 or 2 quality replacements.

Damn, dude can't even get injured now without it being due to laziness or what have you.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Zatman said:

Lingard is going through some personal problems at the moment. Probably not a good time for the guy 

downhill since he start identifying as a bean

in all seriousness though I think someone needs to advise him to stay away from social media, stay away from business ventures and clothes deals and branding and Instagram model girlfriends all that bollocks and just focus on football, probably needs a good woman in his life 

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Mourinho was sacked because United lost badly vs City, Spurs and Liverpool. Ole has 7 points in them games plus he beat Chelsea

Doesn't matter if you can't beat the lesser teams.

That's like LVG all over again.

28 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

downhill since he start identifying as a bean

in all seriousness though I think someone needs to advise him to stay away from social media, stay away from business ventures and clothes deals and branding and Instagram model girlfriends all that bollocks and just focus on football, probably needs a good woman in his life 

His age is incredible. I'm as guilty as all the pundits in always classing him as a young prospect a la Rashford. He turned 27 yesterday!

Â