Manchester United

BOF

50 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Doesn't matter if you can't beat the lesser teams.

That's like LVG all over again.

the difference is that woodward must surely know that if he gets another capable manager in and things don't get much better then his excuses are all spent and his head next

poch for example would survive at utd longer than woodward will, with ole he's buying more time

utds problems wont be fixed with a new manager

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

the difference is that woodward must surely know that if he gets another capable manager in and things don't get much better then his excuses are all spent and his head next

poch for example would survive at utd longer than woodward will, with ole he's buying more time

utds problems wont be fixed with a new manager

I think Poch would turn them into a top 4 side. That would be a step into the right direction at least.

They would also start getting the fear factor back which is severely lacking now.

No one is scared of the prospect of playing them at Old Trafford.

with that midfield? I don't

they still have mental problems too, on paper de gea is a top 4 team keeper, in reality his consistency is woeful, would poch change that? not sure, then you add in the other 4/5 players who have similar issues, I don't think those issues go away until the structure above the manager changes and the atmosphere at the club changes

I think they aren't too far off. Back 5 when  fit is OK, McTominay is not too bad. The front 3 is exciting but its a very young team. 

A bit like us with MON, lacking a no. 10 and a 20 goal striker plus a creative centre midfielder like Barry would for us

Interesting statistic going it's rounds of Twitter.

In games where United have had 55 % or more possession this season they've never won a game..

Tells a lot what type of team they are. They aren't that much different to Wolves.

Edited by villalad21

10 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Don’t footballers annoy you they bust a gut one game and then another can’t be bothered. 

Would use another word, too many in the game in the moment. Picking and choosing games and dropping tools at simplest thing

On 29/12/2019 at 13:06, Zatman said:

1 point off Chelsea who have a game in hand. Funny enough in the media Solskjaer is doing a shit job yet Lampard is doing a superb job

Back up to five now.

Fred with a nice free kick at the end last night.😀

Â