Manchester United

BOF

5 minutes ago, philwhitters said:

Exactly. So to offer him that just causes all other players to 'If he is worth that i must be worth at least x'

Dele Alli is currently on £50k.  I say 'currently', because the Lingard news might change all that by about lunchtime.

1 hour ago, bobzy said:

Surely a typo - £59,000?  (Still too much for him, mind).

Nope, Michah Richards is on around that, in the championship. Oh and so is Gabby :blink:

Edited by villa89

£95k a week for player who the jury is still out on? Madness

He's made for life already. Takes the hunger and desire out of a lot of players. No wonder our national team is shit. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xela said:

£95k a week for player who the jury is still out on? Madness

He's made for life already. Takes the hunger and desire out of a lot of players. No wonder our national team is shit. 

£5,000,000 a year plus all the stuff he'll be getting on the side from sponsors and bonuses 

24 minutes ago, bobzy said:

**** lol :D  Did you watch the game?  Man Utd had the better chances, but Liverpool came to win that.

Yes. Liverpool started well but sat back for an hour and were definitely happy to hold on for the point rather than impose themselves, or kill it off before the equaliser.

Edited by kurtsimonw

11 hours ago, kurtsimonw said:

Yes. Liverpool started well but sat back for an hour and were definitely happy to hold on for the point rather than impose themselves, or kill it off before the equaliser.

Well yes, they attacked and got a lead. Man Utd went to Anfield to play for a 0-0 and got it. 

Liverpool had more shots, more corners and had the ball in the final third more than Man Utd did at Old Trafford.

How is Moanrinho "not exactly wrong"?!? Bonkers. 

I don't often open this particular thread as I don't watch Premier League football and I must say, I am amazed at how many non Man United or Liverpool fans actually give a **** what happens when they play each other.

I couldn't think of anything worse than being forced to watch the Sky ****fest between those two, or any of the other media darlings. I'd rather watch paint dry. 

As for Rooney, I don't watch him for Man United but he has been a very fortunate player for England in that he started very young and has played against lots of very poor teams to build up his record. Lineker is the best striker England have had in my view. 

Edited by One For The Road

Â