Manchester United

BOF

1 minute ago, HanoiVillan said:

They played well today, we'll have to be at our best to get anything if they play like that next weekend. 

West Ham had absolutely shit loads of chances in the first half

Just now, Follyfoot said:

West Ham had absolutely shit loads of chances in the first half

And quite a few in the second, I’m looking for a JJ masterclass because he always plays well against them

6 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

They played well today, we'll have to be at our best to get anything if they play like that next weekend. 

Didn’t watch it, but West Ham had 22 shots to Man Utd’s 12.

Were they just pinging it from distance time and again?

3 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Didn’t watch it, but West Ham had 22 shots to Man Utd’s 12.

Were they just pinging it from distance time and again?

to be fair, I only saw the second half and from what I understand of the first, as per Follyfoot above, West Ham were the better team. But second half I thought United played very well. 

They have some quality players, especially up front. At the back they are still suspect, none of this is new, as we found out. We have enough to beat them if we can maintain the tempo we started with against Sheffield.

2 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

They scored 3 goals from an xg of less than 1. One goal was a massive deflection and another was due to a clanger by Kalvin Phillips. West Ham were terrible and still could have got something out of the game. Also Martinez looks to have gotten another knee injury and he's pretty pivotal to how they play. 

• Like 1

Dalot looked good, but Maguire still a liability and Martinez being injured going to give us plenty of opportunities.

Just hope Fernandes and Garnacho don't have their usual worldies against us. What is it with that club and hideously annoying forwards. I really want to punch them both in the face. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, MrBlack said:

Dalot looked good, but Maguire still a liability and Martinez being injured going to give us plenty of opportunities.

Just hope Fernandes and Garnacho don't have their usual worldies against us. What is it with that club and hideously annoying forwards. I really want to punch them both in the face. 

And you even left out the most punchable face of them all, Antony.

They are the team that has had by far the most success against our high line. Garnacho tore us to shreds and he’s bang in form again. We need a plan for that. 

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Genie said:

They are the team that has had by far the most success against our high line. Garnacho tore us to shreds and he’s bang in form again. We need a plan for that. 

Newcastle and Liverpool did a number on our high line. We were also a bit lucky against Spurs. There’s 4 clubs who were not too troubled by it. 

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, duke313 said:

United get treated differently 😂

They do. They get insanely favorable decisions on 95% of their matches. 

The fact this wasn't given as a penalty for City was a bit confusing though. The handball in not sure was a penalty, but the shirt pull there definitely is. 

Â