Manchester United

BOF

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

mm United fans are clearings in the woods but away fans should not be in the home end ever. It happened a lot at Villa Park over the years and can lead to unnecessary trouble

Agree

But it happened a lot down the years at grounds like VP with utd fans... They should know better seeing as they do it up and down the country

Whats good for the goose is good for the gander

• Like 2

10 hours ago, chrisvilla4 said:

So good to see, a generation of glory supporters humbled by the beautiful game. 

I've had more than one of them come up to me recently and say they're thinking of supporting Villa now (bearing in mind I live in Sussex, nowhere near Brum).  They can **** right off.  I tell them you have to stick with them when they're doing badly as that's when they need you most like when we were in the Championship but they don't seem to get it.

• Like 1

I keep seeing these nonsense reports that Emery would jump at the chance to manage Man U.

Not a chance he would leave what he has at Villa for that shit show! He is a very very clever man, and after arsenal.he has a point to prove and he knows he has the best chance to prove it here.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, TheStagMan said:

I keep seeing these nonsense reports that Emery would jump at the chance to manage Man U.

Not a chance he would leave what he has at Villa for that shit show! He is a very very clever man, and after arsenal.he has a point to prove and he knows he has the best chance to prove it here.

It's the entitled arrogance that we love about them so much.  Not a chance he'd leave to go there, he's a clever man and it would put him back ten years

• Like 3

I'm not deluded enough to think that Emery is Villa through and through, but yeah, he's been **** about by "elite clubs" before, and after his experiences at PSG and Arsenal probably really appreciates what he has here. If one of the truly big boys came knocking, I think he could be very tempted for the chance to go and win the CL. But Man United, in 2023? With that squad? Not a **** chance.

Fortunately most of their fans seem to think they're above him anyway.

• Like 2

The players have downed tools for Ten Hag. Writing is on the wall for him and he'll be gone before Xmas I suspect. Deserves it for thinking Fernandes deserved to be captain. 

The club is a joke. You take Fernandes and Rashford (who I don't particularly rate anyway) out of that side and you really aren't left with much. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, TheStagMan said:

Still enjoying delusional Manure fans for plus a decade

9 minutes ago, Adman said:

Ten Hag is toast.  Who do we want next?  I think Conte would be brilliant

I don't think he will be managing abroad again after his health problems and shitty 2023

Be shocked if he has the same passion in his next job

The whole organisation is basically a sales, commercial and marketing enterprise with the actual football seemingly a loss making nuisance. As others have said they're paying the price for amateurish recruitment and lack of oversight for a decade now, but I agree it's highly unlikely they'll finish outside of the top 6-7.

They'll have a new manager bounce at some point, buy a couple of players in Jan who will take a while to become infected by the club, and most of the teams outside the top 7 are much of a muchness but make no mistake, every single dodgy VAR, free kick, penalty, booking/sending off the officials can throw their way will absolutely happen to give them the best chance of the most points possible. It's arguable they've already got about 7 more points than they should have through this. So that will drag them up the table in a way teams like Palace etc won't.

Edited by VillaJ100

6 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I don't think he will be managing abroad again after his health problems and shitty 2023

Be shocked if he has the same passion in his next job

That's why he's be brilliant.  Come in, shout at everyone, buy some expensive crap, get sacked costing them £50 mill, rinse, repeat

9 minutes ago, Adman said:

That's why he's be brilliant.  Come in, shout at everyone, buy some expensive crap, get sacked costing them £50 mill, rinse, repeat

Well thats the thing. I doubt he can physically shout at people anymore 😝

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I think potter. He is free and was highly rated at brighton before the mess at chelsea which wasnt his fault

Would be no different to his Chelsea reign but with bigger egos. Would be gone by the end of the season with United about 14th

Edited by Zatman

All the talk of Emery to United is driven by TalkShite.  I've had to mute them on twitter because every single tweet they put out is about Emery and United.

Doens't matter who United get in if the sack Ten Hag, the outcome will be the same. Rinse repeat.  

• Like 1

Â