Manchester United

BOF

17 hours ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

How has this side even managed 5 PL wins this season. They should legit be in and around Luton, Burnley & Sheff Utd right now. Ive seen a fair few of their performances this year and they’ve absolutely stole wins against Wolves, Brentford and Sheff Utd off the top of my head.

We’ve all suffered bad owners, sick of hearing about their plight 24/7 all across the media sphere. We sank to unimaginable depths, now its their turn. Suck it up.

Agree with the main points here, but the bolded is more than a bit dramatic! We were a mid-table Championship side for one (1) season. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Agree with the main points here, but the bolded is more than a bit dramatic! We were a mid-table Championship side for one (1) season. 

I assumed he meant that criminal relegation season

1 hour ago, duke313 said:

Had a gander at the United forum, thread on who they want to replace Ten Hag.  Only scrolled a few pages, but Emery wasn't mentioned, Hansi Flick is a popular choice amongst them.  

I've seen him mentioned in there and tbf I've seen a few say why would he consider it.

4 minutes ago, Genie said:

It doesn’t matter who United appoint if the powers above aren’t going to fully trust them.

Did ETH really have Weghorst and Mount at the top of his transfer list? Probably didn’t want Ronaldo either.

Weghorst probably but doubt he had Mount in mind

I think Ronaldo was signed before he came in

2 hours ago, duke313 said:

Had a gander at the United forum, thread on who they want to replace Ten Hag.  Only scrolled a few pages, but Emery wasn't mentioned, Hansi Flick is a popular choice amongst them.  

Ja!

IMG_0434.jpeg.186839b8f60b0794dd7d6446a89e8e31.jpeg

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I think Ronaldo was signed before he came in

I forgot about that, I assumed he was there but it was OGS. It looked very much like SAF forcing that one through to stop him going to City.

24 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

I suppose it could be said the threat of a winding up order was the lowest “unimaginable” depth.

I often forget how close we came to oblivion before NSWE came along. Man u fans will never know what's it's like to support a team that has true lows.

• Like 1

Â