VillaGoMarching

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

I hold no blame to Jose or Poch. Levy has just done a Doug. That starting 11 last night was an insult to the club and the fans 

Except for loyalty Kane has no reason to want to stay at Spurs

Made a £6m profit on Eriksen. Levy is a genius. 😎

They should have put a youth infrastructure in place the minute they put a bucket in the ground

Should have found four or five allis across europe, as it is they now have lo celso for £60m at his 3rd European club, ndombele 2nd club for £60m, same as what arsenal did, they're a transfer behind 

2 hours ago, PaulC said:

The cost of building the best stadium in the world probably will be the undoing of spurs 

It's almost like they didn't learn from Arsenal, that match day revenue is really not that important.

They absolutely wasted the last decade. That Poch team from 2015-2017 should have won a few trophies, but they were always missing 1 or 2 key pieces. Leicester and Chelsea shouldn't have won those league titles if Levy just pulled his finger out. And now it's all gone.

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/03/2020 at 01:59, Keyblade said:

They absolutely wasted the last decade. That Poch team from 2015-2017 should have won a few trophies, but they were always missing 1 or 2 key pieces. Leicester and Chelsea shouldn't have won those league titles if Levy just pulled his finger out. And now it's all gone.

We can only hope...

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I suppose Mike Ashley could have let the Newcastle staff work at Sports Direct if the government didnt close it down

He’d do anything just to make a buck.  Never worked in sports direct but I have heard he treats his staff like crap 

Levy is picking the wrong year to piss the fans off by being a dick

There is also absolutely no benefit to spurs playing out this season, they should be one of the teams refusing to come out of hiding and asking for it to be void 

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

I am impressed by Mourinho willingness to punish Ndombele and force him to train even during a pandemic

He should be locked up. Total disrespect for whats happening. 

9 minutes ago, PaulC said:

He should be locked up. Total disrespect for whats happening. 

As said before has been a quietness from the media for this and Kyle Walker compared to how Grealish got treated. He probably did less than the other 2 and has nowhere near the experience or the media profile

Edited by Zatman

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

As said before has been a quietness from the media for this and Kyle Walker compared to how Grealish got treated. He probably did worse than the other 2 and has nowhere near the experience or the media profile

What Grealish did is probably going on all around the country. If in my limited world I personally know people doing the same then it must be widespread. 

Â