VillaGoMarching

24 minutes ago, Genie said:

I'm trying to remember how many world superstars we signed?

I can't think of any comparison at all between signing Zlatan and what Villa were doing under Lerner.

We signed Joe Cole 😂

• Like 1

Most interesting part for me will be Kane, Jose loves hard running strikers who play for the team and with the exception of Zlatan no egos. His strikers generally score less. He had Etoo as a winger in his peak

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Most interesting part for me will be Kane, Jose loves hard running strikers who play for the team and with the exception of Zlatan no egos. His strikers generally score less. He had Etoo as a winger in his peak

What a season Diego Milito had the year they won the CL with Inter.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, A'Villan said:

Unfortunately it wouldn't surprise me at all if Grealish remains on their radar.

:crylaugh:OK, I look forward to that.

"OK, Little Danny - I can call you Danny, can't I? OK, Little Danny, I know this is going to be hard for you but do you think you can stop crying long enough to show me on the doll what Nas and Wes did to you when you tried to take their favourite toy off them?"

Guess compared to pep who failed to win the champions league with Bayern and so far city he has won it with two relatively infancied teams. 

He has had a good break and will come back refreshed. I expect he will turn spurs fortunes around quite quickly and adapt his style of play to a more modern approach. 

Long-term he will run into problems rhough. He is unlike pep and klopp  who build things long-term 

Edited by PaulC

4 hours ago, Zatman said:

Mourinho rocking the gilet in his press conference 😂

Second most stylish gilet-wearing Hotspur changeling his inner Tactics Tim.

He even said a couple of days ago he'd be seeking to inject pashunn into the players.

Edited by privateer

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Villaphan04 said:

Kane's torn his left hamstring apparently. Not sure how long he'll be out

Got to 5-6 weeks surely, strain is usually a week or two.

Hopefully out of our game in mid Feb. He was the difference in August so I'd be confident of taking at least a point off them if he's still unavailable considering how dodgy they are away even when he's playing.

59 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Got to 5-6 weeks surely, strain is usually a week or two.

Hopefully out of our game in mid Feb. He was the difference in August so I'd be confident of taking at least a point off them if he's still unavailable considering how dodgy they are away even when he's playing.

Plus Mourinho fears VP

• Like 1

Only problem with Kane being out is that it will mean him missing Tottenham's games coming up against Norwich and Watford. But they haven't done us any favours this season with Kane in the side against our relegation rivals, have lost to Brighton, Newcastle and Southampton, and have drawn against both Watford and Norwich, so maybe without him they will do better.

• Like 1

Spurs were awful again today. Really thought Mourinho would be doing better but their performances are just as bad as they were under Poch bar beating some of the bottom half at home.

Anyway the old Mourinho is still here. Was moaning today about having no strikers available with Kane out. Troy Parrott was on the bench. I know he's young but surely that would've been ideal time to start him. He is reluctant to sign a new contract and only minutes Mourinho has given him so far was 5 minutes at the end of the 5-0 win over Burnley.

"It was the balls fault". 

Jose Mourinho slams 'beach ball' after Tottenham's FA Cup draw with Middlesbrough

Jose Mourinho has bizarrely blamed the FA Cup match ball for Tottenham's lacklustre third-round draw against Middlesbrough.

The Spurs manager saw his Premier League side come from behind to secure a 1-1 draw at the Riverside Stadium on Sunday.

And, after the game, the Spurs boss claimed his players were unsettled because the ball was too light.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/jose-mourinho-slams-beach-ball-21220802

He's back! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Â