VillaGoMarching

What the fans want is irrelevant. The players are just mercenaries from around the world who have no special dislike of Arsenal. They will want to win. Whether they are capable of it is another matter entirely. 

Looking like all those Spurs "supporters" who bailed on their team by not even showing up to the stadium tonight got what they deserve.

I've always felt there was something sort of hollow about THFC and their fanbase. Case in point tonight. Champions League to play for and their team craters under a wave of fan apathy because backing their team to beat City would hand the title to Arsenal.

Enjoy Europa League, you muppets.

• Like 2

Big Ange shouldn't escape criticism for making a balls of fourth place. We played more games, had more injuries and they had a head start on us in the first half of the season. 

Unlucky mate

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Big Ange shouldn't escape criticism for making a balls of fourth place. We played more games, had more injuries and they had a head start on us in the first half of the season. 

Unlucky mate

I imagine they're the first side to do <whatever they did in the first 10 games> and not finish in the top 4.

• Like 1

Spurs could actually not qualify for Europe. If Newcastle and Chelsea win both their remaining two games, and Spurs lose to Sheffield Utd they would be 7th on goal difference. If United win the FA Cup they take the EL spot, 5th Europa and 6th Conference 😂

1 minute ago, duke313 said:

Spurs could actually not qualify for Europe. If Newcastle and Chelsea win both their remaining two games, and Spurs lose to Sheffield Utd they would be 7th on goal difference. If United win the FA Cup they take the EL spot, 5th Europa and 6th Conference 😂

No no I want them playing extra games at 100 miles per hour on thursdays. That’ll do nicely. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

wanting their team to lose a match, just to spite their rivals is treasonous. Their club bottled CL qualification and rather than fighting for the last chance, they ‘downed tools’ and hid it behind a “at least we preventing Arsenal the title” is absolute shameful. 

The spurs fans have been utterly pathetic and Ange correctly called it out. 

pity, it’s going to be the catalyst for his downfall, rather a change in their culture 

Edited by CarryOnVilla
  • Like 4

i do get whats he is trying to say/do.

But at the same time, they are 5th, not 15th, and the way he is talking does come across a little like a mardy child throwing his toys out of the pram and throwing his players under the bus, they wont take well to that.

its hard, i do get what he is trying to say, but there are ways to say it and he just comes across bad imo, with all the short, mardy answers, implying the players have shown him something terrible over the last 48hrs, implying that heads are gonna role.

again, they are 5th.....not in a relegation dogfight.

i reckon if you had offered them, or us 5th at the start of the season, both sets of fans would prob have bitten your hand off, but the way Flange is talking its as if the world has ended and he is blaming the players, its just a bit weird.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

i do get whats he is trying to say/do.

But at the same time, they are 5th, not 15th, and the way he is talking does come across a little like a mardy child throwing his toys out of the pram and throwing his players under the bus, they wont take well to that.

its hard, i do get what he is trying to say, but there are ways to say it and he just comes across bad imo, with all the short, mardy answers, implying the players have shown him something terrible over the last 48hrs, implying that heads are gonna role.

again, they are 5th.....not in a relegation dogfight.

i reckon if you had offered them, or us 5th at the start of the season, both sets of fans would prob have bitten your hand off, but the way Flange is talking its as if the world has ended and he is blaming the players, its just a bit weird.

To me he’s having a go at the fans, not the players. They got no support tonight, it was like a morgue.

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He is spot on, last few days has shown an absolute weakness in mentality from the fanbase and he wants to win games

He seems pissed off, I wouldn’t be surprised if he walked after the season finished 

Â