VillaGoMarching

I think he will be there for the forseeable future. I think I heard earlier that this is Spurs 3rd best start in terms of points gained after 16 games, so I don't think things are that bad. Yes they have had 3 bad results this season, but I think there has been a slight overreaction, mainly from Spurs fans.

It's hard to say where he will end up next. This would be 2 straight failures in management.

I've lost count of how many clubs Harry Redknapp has relegated but he still finds work.

Redknapps had a lot of good years too though. AVB had what, one good year at Porto? Someone will take a chance on AVB obviously, but his record doesn't inspire confidence.

It's hard to say where he will end up next. This would be 2 straight failures in management.

I've lost count of how many clubs Harry Redknapp has relegated but he still finds work.

Redknapps had a lot of good years too though. AVB had what, one good year at Porto? Someone will take a chance on AVB obviously, but his record doesn't inspire confidence.

probably not in this country though!

I think he will be there for the forseeable future. I think I heard earlier that this is Spurs 3rd best start in terms of points gained after 16 games, so I don't think things are that bad. Yes they have had 3 bad results this season, but I think there has been a slight overreaction, mainly from Spurs fans.

The games they've won have been unconvincing though and the performances woeful. They've spent over £100 and fallen short against the sides they're supposedly challenging. People believed they could win the title, redkbapp was sacked for finishing 4th. Spurs will do well to finish 6th if they keep avb.

Bookies just reacting to the inevitable flurry of bets. Spurs are still in the hunt, they were only three points behind Liverpool going into the game today. They have some very winnable games coming up and a whole lot of new players who need time to settle in. Maybe they did bring in too many people in the summer but I guess they felt they needed to spend the Bale money before everybody put their prices up too much.  AVB should be given a chance but if ever there was a guy who could talk himself out of a job then it is AVB. 

Thought it was a good fit between club and manager when he was initially appointed. But after spending the amount of money he has this season, I'm quite surprised at how poor the results and performances have been.

If Spurs do sack him, I doubt he'd stick around in England, even if he did get offers here.

Edited by Ghost

as bad as we were, Spurs were absolute disgrace yesterday, not one of their players had a good game, Chadli looks poorer as the weeks go by. the football has been dreadful and preditable all season and they dont seem to be able to inject any pace into their attack

Â