VillaGoMarching

Nah I think Laudrup is waiting for the right offer at this stage.  Spurs makes so much sense.  He plays their kind of football, he's at a club they could easily lure him away from and he's a profile name that fits them.  I think Lambert would be too big a risk for them at this stage and, through no fault of his own, hasn't shown that he plays the kind of football they'd be demanding.

People say Soldado can't play up front on his own, yet he played up front in a 4-3-2-1 for Valencia and the same when he was at Getafe...

very much this. difference at Valencia he had service. Except Eriksen and maybe Lamela I dont see anybody at Spurs able to create chances for him

its more annoying his only goal from open play was against Villa :(

The thing in Spain is, the defenders aren't as physical as they are here, What Spurs need is to give him the ball to hold and bring others in, but he's not strong enough to lead the line. Negredo has adapted very well, as he has that workrate, to run the channels, put himself about. Think they got the better deal.

AVB being shown up is nothing less than hilarious. He's always cut a bizarrely pompous and arrogant figure, seemingly regarding himself as some sort of higher thinker in the game, when he's never psychically proven himself as anything other than basically OK.

You don't see United-fans slagging off Wenger or Mourinho in that stand, because they would be thrown out in a matter of five minutes

really? 

the abuse Wenger gets at Old Trafford is absolute disgusting

http://youtu.be/Mo_Ke6iKkak

Edited by AshVilla
  • Like 1

think The Mail treatment was absolute wrong though Im not surprised by it. Its only because the guy he replaced wasnt their mate im sure he wouldnt be getting this abuse

as an anti-Arry type of guy I hope Spurs do well now to shut up these "journalists"

Nah I think Laudrup is waiting for the right offer at this stage.  Spurs makes so much sense.  He plays their kind of football, he's at a club they could easily lure him away from and he's a profile name that fits them.  I think Lambert would be too big a risk for them at this stage and, through no fault of his own, hasn't shown that he plays the kind of football they'd be demanding.

I couldn't see any 'big club' in a million years taking Lambert on current Villa form.

• Like 1

think The Mail treatment was absolute wrong though Im not surprised by it. Its only because the guy he replaced wasnt their mate im sure he wouldnt be getting this abuse

as an anti-Arry type of guy I hope Spurs do well now to shut up these "journalists"

Said the same to my Spurs supporting mate yesterday.

Â