AVFCforever1991

Things that piss you off that shouldn't

thenderstudy says he doesn't have his "Nighclearing in the woodschman" tag, but he does.

villaajax says he doesn't have his avatar, but he does.

I have no avatar, and my "Run, fat boy, run" tag is now "Legend".

Better than being "Player Manager" :(

what pisses me off, the gf leaving the washing up till the next day when its her turn, as it never turns out to be her turn...

thenderstudy says he doesn't have his "Nighclearing in the woodschman" tag, but he does.

villaajax says he doesn't have his avatar, but he does.

I added my avatar back myself, I'd like my 'Bricking It' tag back though :mellow:

I've never had a tag. Never had one naturally arise.

Mr. Optimism?

• Like 1

Seriously, change it now, place just feels less lively without all those iconic avatars around :)

Phishing scams/fraudulent buyers messaging me on amazon when im trying to sell my **** phone. **** off. word removeds.

The guys tearing out the bathroom and installing a new one. Yeah they have to do it, but I work nights so I won't be getting much sleep over the next week.

The fact that I have to double check who's posting what given that a lot of people have changed their avatars with the new site! (me included!)

Seriously, change it now, place just feels less lively without all those iconic avatars around :)

Done!

The word "gangnam" cropping up all over FB.

Don't know what it is and don't care, because as it seems so popular it's guaranteed to be **** shit.

The word "gangnam" cropping up all over FB.

Don't know what it is and don't care, because as it seems so popular it's guaranteed to be **** shit.

Oh it is Shit alright.

Sitting in to get quotes for double glazing. There's better things to do with a day off.

Oh it is Shit alright.

An unlikely breakthrough act.

When I share a facebook pic, it's only half-size with the link to its right. When some others share it, it is the full width. How are they doing that????? This definitely should be in this thread.

Â