Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Do 'em all up the wrong 'un. That'll give them something new to talk about.

in all fairness 3 out of the 4 of them would definately cop it up the wrong'un, just so long as they didn't speak whilst the deed was being done

just took my headphones out whilst I went to a drink and the 3 of them are talking about what their kids favourite disney songs are and what their moms have bought the kids for christmas

Every single day at work I'll try several times to remove a staple from some documents to then realise it's a photocopy of a staple. Everyday

Another thing is flavours that aren't flavours. 'Bubble-gum flavour' is not a flavour. How can it be? You get different flavoured bubble-gum. 'Spicy flavour'. What!?

:angry:

In door heat. Need it on because it's freezing. But it makes my eyes itchy and my throat scratchy. Do NOT like it!!!

Or when you go to your auntie's house and she has the heating set on 'melt', you come out dripping with sweat and looking like Harry Redknapp

The film Grey Gardens is on. I absolutely detest that film, it's about the worst ever thing committed to film, yet my wife and her mum absolutely love it, and are watching it for the umpteenth time. I'm going out for a walk. Grrrrrrrrrr.

Ok then this one has got me really annoyed

Coming home from the pub and I'm in agony (I have bad hips bad knees and bad ankles, but I don't actually look like a cripple even though I feel like one) I see my bus parked round the corner so I go over and knock on the window and the bloke opens the door I ask if there is any chance I can get on at this point cuz I'm in so much pain he says "sorry this is my last stop" I think fair enough and start walking round to my normal bus stop as soon as I turn the corner the bus passes me and I have to run for it, my hip nearly gives out on me twice I get on the bus and say "why the **** wouldn't you let me get on round the corner" (at this point I can barely walk and even though it's freezing cold sweat is pouring out of me cuz of the pain in my hip) and he says "well you are on the bus now aint you" I couldn't be arsed to argue

Just because I am 6ft and a big lad doesn't mean that I am **** immune to pain.

I suffer from hypermobilty to such an extreme that the doctors and physios have never seen a case like it and it causes lots and lots of pain but because I try to carry on as normal as possible people don't appreciate what I am going through

I'm currently waiting on X-rays because they think the joints in my hip are **** or I have arthritis, but the busdriver thinks I can run a **** marathon because I'm not in a wheel chair

Bastard

In door heat. Need it on because it's freezing. But it makes my eyes itchy and my throat scratchy. Do NOT like it!!!

Merely out of curiosity what's the weather and temperature like in Jacksonville right now?

Â