Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Everybody on BBC news saying "yers" instead of "years". ears with a y in front of it. That's how you say it.

It's pronounced 'yers'. I hate it when I hear people say yee-ers.

And what are those two things on the side of your head that you've endlessly punished over the "yers" by listening to The Beatles religiously? Your "ers"?

No, they're you're ears (eerz, not urz). Now stop being silly.

Non sequitur, English doesn't work like that. Cough, rough, plough...
Mooney wins
So a post including gardening equipment wins an argument?

Everybody on BBC news saying "yers" instead of "years". ears with a y in front of it. That's how you say it.

It's pronounced 'yers'. I hate it when I hear people say yee-ers.
And what are those two things on the side of your head that you've endlessly punished over the "yers" by listening to The Beatles religiously? Your "ers"?

No, they're you're ears (eerz, not urz). Now stop being silly.

Non sequitur, English doesn't work like that. Cough, rough, plough...
Mooney wins
So a post including gardening equipment wins an argument?

How often do you plough your garden?

Simon is OK everyone! He text me back the morning, and is fine! We had a bit of craic about how the season has started, and all is good. Thanks all for your concern.

Wow bring up Villa's last 4 games after pulling away his match tickets, risky move....

Being from the South, I pronounce all words correctly and so I can confirm it is 'ye-ers'

I thought you lived in Holland?

I live in Oxfordshire, close enough to Wainy to knock on his door and run away.

Being from the South, I pronounce all words correctly and so I can confirm it is 'ye-ers'

I thought you lived in Holland?

He missed the "h" off the end.

The correct way to spell 'Holland' is without an H at the end ;)

Simon is OK everyone! He text me back the morning, and is fine! We had a bit of craic about how the season has started, and all is good. Thanks all for your concern.

Wow bring up Villa's last 4 games after pulling away his match tickets, risky move....

It's OK, he's only allowed plastic cutlery, and they've taken his shoe laces off him.

A man cut my hair today for the first time, was kind of weird, especially as I go to a place called Barberella who's USP is that everyone in there is a woman. No. We made some awkward conversation and talked about footie but it was strange, I need to get a new place to get my hair cut now. That being said beside the awkwardness, his attention to detail was superb, still though never again.

Not sure if this pisses me off, or cheers me up at how ridiculous it is, but the partner of the lesbian, who works on a team near mine, has just had a baby. They've called it Conan. Poor little bastard doesn't stand a chance!

• Like 1

on haircuts, i prefer when a dude does it because i usually get women over the age of 30 and those women dote over me and it gets rather grating after a while.

d'aw isn't he lovely just look at his curls hehehe

ugh.

(admittedly, i realise, as one older gent once told me, that i should enjoy the attention while it lasts as it won't last forever. well it might, i am very pretty after all)

Edited by CarewsEyebrowDesigner

Not sure if this pisses me off, or cheers me up at how ridiculous it is, but the partner of the lesbian, who works on a team near mine, has just had a baby. They've called it Conan. Poor little bastard doesn't stand a chance!

A friend of a friend has just had a baby.

I shit you not, they've called it Horace.

WilliamTangsHorace.jpg

• Like 1

A friend of a friend has just had a baby.

I shit you not, they've called it Horace.

WilliamTangsHorace.jpg

Maybe big fans of Horace Andy? (recently deceased and occassional collaborator with Massive Attack).

Either that or Horace goes skiing, as you say.

• Like 1

Â