Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

whiny 'decent/nice guys'.

stop complaining about not having sex. no one cares and you aren't entitled to a **** simply for being decent or nice or whatever the ****.

they usually be like

wah wah wah girls don't like me but like those dickheads who treat them mean wah wah wah i would treat them nice and respectful wah wah wah i'm nice wah wah wah sluts whores nvm i'll just play minecraft until i'm 35 and then they'll see me for what i really am wah wah wah

pro tip: if you have that attitude you aren't decent or nice, you're a cock.

Indeed. What they don't seem to realise is that the reason "bad boys" get the girls is not because they're bastards, but because they tend to be confident. It does seem to work out that to be a word removed you have to be arrogant too. The reason these so called bad boys don't keep the girls is because they are arrogant. Swings and roundabouts.

You can be a good guy and confident, it just takes effort. The problem with the guys you're taking about, as you kinda point out, is that rather than making that effort they'd rather sit around wanking and playing computer games than get out there and challenge themselves to be confident, to deal with rejection, to become a **** man.

Women are attracted to alpha males, this is evolutionary fact. But that doesn't have to involve being a bastard. There in the confusion lies.

Try telling that to a depressed singleton with low self esteem.

If I wasn't married I'd find the most difficult part where to pitch myself. I have literally no idea which league I'm in.

I'd struggle to care or devote any time to a local non league club like I have done for the villa all my life. It would have to be a league one or two team for me but there aren't any local-ish ones really left that I don't dislike.

Edited by Ingram85

If there was a league one or two team that was nearer to me that wasn't Walsall or Coventry then that would be ok but **** if I'm supporting either of those inbred cretinous outfits.

The nearest that fits the bill is Shrewsbury or nuneaton. Too far away and I have no attachment at all to them.

stop complaining about not having sex. no one cares and you aren't entitled to a **** simply for being decent or nice or whatever the ****.

they usually be like

wah wah wah girls don't like me but like those dickheads who treat them mean wah wah wah i would treat them nice and respectful wah wah wah i'm nice wah wah wah sluts whores nvm i'll just play minecraft until i'm 35 and then they'll see me for what i really am wah wah wah

Indeed. What they don't seem to realise is that the reason "bad boys" get the girls is not because they're bastards, but because they tend to be confident. It does seem to work out that to be a word removed you have to be arrogant too. The reason these so called bad boys don't keep the girls is because they are arrogant. Swings and roundabouts.

You can be a good guy and confident, it just takes effort. The problem with the guys you're taking about, as you kinda point out, is that rather than making that effort they'd rather sit around wanking and playing computer games than get out there and challenge themselves to be confident, to deal with rejection, to become a **** man.

Women are attracted to alpha males, this is evolutionary fact. But that doesn't have to involve being a bastard. There in the confusion lies.

If I wasn't married I'd find the most difficult part where to pitch myself. I have literally no idea which league I'm in.

Clinically depressed yes, I can understand. In which case I think there are bigger things to be concerned about than your sexual prowess. Low self esteem is something else and is only solved by growing a pair. Like that fat woman in Steve's office (I assume anyway) who is always moaning about her weight as she tucks into her McDonalds breakfast, if you're really bothered make a change.

I don't believe in leagues. I'm no Brad Pitt myself, but I like what I like and don't piss about. Luckily I tend to prefer cute next door types!

they usually be like

It is very tough out there and the fact that suicide is the biggest cause of death for young men stands as a stark reminder.

It is four times as many as for women.

I know it's only blokes but 4500 a year is quite a cull.

I find lower league football tedious. I'm a football snob, no doubt about it.

I really gave MLS an honest go when it first kicked off. But watching it it so frustrating, I can't be bothered. Only the best for me, that's why I support Villa.  :)

• Like 2

The tripe I spout on here and stuff I used to put on social media.

I don't mean to be so argumentative and I think I've chilled out quite a bit recently (at least i hope that's how its come across) but now and again I see old posts in threads from ages ago and think 'what a word removed'.

At least the missus accepts me for the cynical, miserable challenging git that I am.

• Like 1

I find lower league football tedious. I'm a football snob, no doubt about it.

I really gave MLS an honest go when it first kicked off. But watching it it so frustrating, I can't be bothered. Only the best for me, that's why I support Villa.  :)

Whenever I watch MLS, it looks like the players are going in slow motion, everything is just bad... 

The Cheerleaders are the best part. 

Â