Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Looking to move into the city within the next year or so.

Where is good to live? I can pay up to 500 a month really with bills.

Some nice flats by Brindley Place and Millennium Point but a bit pricey. If you're looking for house shares Edgbaston is your best bet. Prices range from £300-£450.

What about Snow Hill?

Not that many residential properties directly close to Snow Hill station. But head 10 or 15 minutes away there are many. Also have a look at Park Central. It is a new residential area at the top of 5 ways. 10 years ago it was just land, now it's a booming residential community. Some nice houses and flats there. Hope that helps Stefan.

Edited by Voinjama

You could use the spine of that book as a ruler as well as using it as a guide to marketing communications. You're getting far more for your money with the book and you save yourself 9p.

• Like 2

In a world where unemployment is common place, where working families STILL have to use food banks and if I myself can rent a flat, drove my car and put food on the table on my salary of £19.5k then I'd say it's more than enough.

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 1

£1400pm. Peanuts? Yeah ok. No sense of the real world.

£21k per year. Hardly setting the world alight. 

£21k a year is probably £10k a year more than my mum brings home and more than my dad too. Obviously they live together so it's combined, but £21k a year is far, far from peanuts.

• Like 1

Well it's below the national average and it's even below the Birmingham average. But as I said earlier the only person who can improve my situation in life is me, so rather then bitching I need to up my game. 

I have no problem with someone wanting to earn more or progress their careers but to express so with such a condescending, sneering and outright shitty tone pisses me off. I'm under no illusion that I earn under the average, that I should have gone to uni etc... but I'm also grateful for what I do have.

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 2

It wasn't meant to come across that way. There was no condescending from me. But I do remember a discussion about wages in the 'what car do you drive thread' and some of the wages some on this forum are earning is serious. I can't lie it did make me think. 

Â