Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

ended up back at someone's house where I did a load of beer and jizzz ... Just left the house an I'm not actually sure where I am

:o

Going by my typing last night I had to go back and double check I hadn't actually written that :)

When girls say stuff like "Oh yeah, I nearly crapped myself........"

Makes me cringe so much!

Yeah, women displaying unladylike behaviour! Call me old fashioned dear, but I don't want to hear about your chicken madras that gave you the squits. 

• Like 2

This slimming world diet every fat biatch seems to be on now. Every food they have they seem to talk about how many 'sins' it is. Facking annoying. A curlywurly is only 3 sins and they are allowed 7 sins max a day. So the fat biatch next to me has 2 curlywurly's cause her diet says she can. Madness.

Red days / green days, how many 'sins', etc. Tell you what love, eat less and move more and you wouldn't have 3 chins. 

• Like 1

This slimming world diet every fat biatch seems to be on now. Every food they have they seem to talk about how many 'sins' it is. Facking annoying. A curlywurly is only 3 sins and they are allowed 7 sins max a day. So the fat biatch next to me has 2 curlywurly's cause her diet says she can. Madness.

Having to create/cost/cook a menu for those **** ....

Â