Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

central news tonight main headline

"we've found a woman in the midlands who suffered from the same thing as kate middleton"

"it wor orrible"

is that seriously considered news?

If its brummy, its "it were orrible", not "wor", which is jawdee land talk

my problem with it is that they desperately try and link national and international news stories to the region, her being pregnant has nothing at all to do with the midlands

"israel deploy ground troups in gaza, coming up next we found a jew living in redditch and got their opinion..."

People who look over your shoulder when on the laptop/mobile. Drives me up the wall. If i wanted you to see my private messages, i would show you them, or read them out to the whole %*&@#$ office. And then they drive me irrate if they then ask "who's that"? you knowing who it ********* is you're currently reading through it! get your chin off my shoulder and get your own personal life.

Even if when i get a text or something, my roommate and a couple of colleagues will inform me i have had a text through because they heard the phone vibrate. I wish i was as excited as they were to look at the local province newspaper text in Chinese, my life would be so much happier. It's my phone, it's a message to me, it's in my pocket, and the fact they are only telling me so that they can wait for me to get my phone out 5 minutes later and then pull an exaggerated face of expectation, thinking i'm about to read aloud my conversations. well guess what i'm not telling you because if they wanted you to know they would be messaging you.

I don't have anything private to hide it just drives me insane.

Dear god i need to vent

Edited by skarroki

Man, thought I'd take the night off work tonight and have an extra long weekend with my girlfriend. Drove back to Brum earlier and thought I'd tell one of the lads there, who's also my age so we pretty much spend most the working day together, that I won't be in tonight. I actually sent the text in a jokingly way. The reply? 'word removed'. Not sure why I got so bothered by it to be honest but it put me on a right downer at the time. I wouldn't say he meant it entirely but neither did he intend it as a joke. He obviously has nobody else to speak to, and on top of being a bit of a chav and absolutely hates being wrong, I thought I'd just settle with the 'no need' reply. I daren't say anything more or he might 'knock me out'.

EDIT: In before 'word removed'. VT FILTERR :blush:

realise it's a bit of a late reply now but yeh there was no need for that. seems completely unnecessary. how did it pan out next time you saw him?

People who look over your shoulder when on the laptop/mobile. Drives me up the wall. If i wanted you to see my private messages, i would show you them, or read them out to the whole %*&@#$ office. And then they drive me irrate if they then ask "who's that"? you knowing who it ********* is you're currently reading through it! get your chin off my shoulder and get your own personal life.

Even if when i get a text or something, my roommate and a couple of colleagues will inform me i have had a text through because they heard the phone vibrate. I wish i was as excited as they were to look at the local province newspaper text in Chinese, my life would be so much happier. It's my phone, it's a message to me, it's in my pocket, and the fact they are only telling me so that they can wait for me to get my phone out 5 minutes later and then pull an exaggerated face of expectation, thinking i'm about to read aloud my conversations. well guess what i'm not telling you because if they wanted you to know they would be messaging you.

I don't have anything private to hide it just drives me insane.

Dear god i need to vent

Are you Leemond in disguise?

(sorry :P )

central news tonight main headline

"we've found a woman in the midlands who suffered from the same thing as kate middleton"

"it wor orrible"

is that seriously considered news?

She's been **** by a Royal?

• Like 1

Â