Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

3 hours ago, bickster said:

International Women's Day moan

Lauren Laverne on t'radio this morning asking people to get in touch with the show and tell the listeners about their inspiring International Women.

Grrrr, just sounded stupid, its ANY women. If a man had said it, you'd have thought they were being sarcastic

Just Lauren Laverne mate - used to love her, last time I listened to her she was sounding like a low rent Jo Whiley (who I also thought was terrible). It felt like when she moved slots (ooer) she changed her whole style. Shame really.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Genie said:

I thought the story was going to end with him telling you that you couldn’t take those Odeon snacks into their cinema

Same! :D 

Ah, i thought he was going to say wrong cinema, but they’d just painted a wall beige so he watched that instead and it was slightly better than Dune 1.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Every big cinema chain allows outside food and drink, but you still see people trying to be subtle about smuggling it in when they don't have to. And it's a rival's branding that I could see causing some second looks, but I doubt the usher cares

I sometimes feel odd bagging up my shopping using another shops' bags, then I remember how little of a shit I gave when I worked in a supermarket

5 hours ago, bickster said:

International Women's Day moan

Lauren Laverne on t'radio this morning asking people to get in touch with the show and tell the listeners about their inspiring International Women.

Grrrr, just sounded stupid, its ANY women. If a man had said it, you'd have thought they were being sarcastic

I wouldn't mind but I called up to discuss Sunny Leone and they wouldn't put me on 😡

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

I wouldn't mind but I called up to discuss Sunny Leone and they wouldn't put me on 😡

How do you know my next ex-wife?! 

• Haha 1

3 hours of driving in shit conditions today, motorways shut (M54, J3 to 4), (M6, J10), plus a Villa defeat. What a depressing day :( 

53 minutes ago, Xela said:

3 hours of driving in shit conditions today, motorways shut (M54, J3 to 4), (M6, J10), plus a Villa defeat. What a depressing day :( 

Did you go A5 or Holyhead Road to avoid the M54?

2 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Did you go A5 or Holyhead Road to avoid the M54?

A5.

Carnage.

Pretty much crawling from Gailey to those 4 ways lights by Crackleybank <_<

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

People referring to food as scran and not being northern. Just stop it.

Lunch is snap. 

• Like 1

Drop son off at nursery , walk home and always if I catch the school parents coming the opposite way there are these 5 fat idiots always walking together. They're not particularly rude or offensive , I just find it annoying how they're always walking in their gang taking up the pavement.

You're 42 Gary, you don't have to walk with your friends every day. Grow up.

• Like 2

When a song I otherwise like has a really long outro of nothingness.

Desperate to skip it buy my OCD won't let me as it won't count as me having listened to the whole song.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Wainy316 said:

Desperate to skip it buy my OCD won't let me as it won't count as me having listened to the whole song.

I am the resurrection 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

People referring to food as scran and not being northern. Just stop it.

perry-goes-large.jpg

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Wainy316 said:

Spotify class it is a listen after 30 seconds. 

Â