Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

3 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

Been called back to work this week, shouldn't be back till 8th officially, but a few customers have blagged engine faults on there cars, only for the dealerships to find flood damage. A few are kicking up a right fuss, so we have to visit, take pictures and write a legal report to foward onto the customer, noting, that water entering the engine is unfortunately not a manufacturing defect, so not warranty. 😂

Oh man that sucks. Charge them double.

On 05/01/2024 at 17:14, foreveryoung said:

Been called back to work this week, shouldn't be back till 8th officially, but a few customers have blagged engine faults on there cars, only for the dealerships to find flood damage. A few are kicking up a right fuss, so we have to visit, take pictures and write a legal report to foward onto the customer, noting, that water entering the engine is unfortunately not a manufacturing defect, so not warranty. 😂

Typical Merc drivers eh ;) 

6 hours ago, T-Dog said:

Shortbread. 

I can never work out if I like it. I don't think I do, but sure enough, when it lands, I'll yam it hard. 

Yeah, this. When I go looking for biscuits and find that all we've got is shortbread, I'm disappointed. But then I eat one, and... "Mmmm, these are nice". 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Yeah, this. When I go looking for biscuits and find that all we've got is shortbread, I'm disappointed. But then I eat one, and... "Mmmm, these are nice". 

Probably because it has a shitload of butter in it.  Always makes food that bit nicer.

1 minute ago, sharkyvilla said:

Probably because it has a shitload of butter in it.  Always makes food that bit nicer.

Yep. Shortbread can taste lovely made with all butter but cheap and nasty if made with another fat.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, T-Dog said:

Shortbread. 

I can never work out if I like it. I don't think I do, but sure enough, when it lands, I'll yam it hard. 

Shortbread is ace. Even the shit stuff but the good stuff is absolutely immense. Heart attack in a biscuit though. 

For Christmas Mrs Sidcow bought a couple of packs of these Scottie Dog shaped Shortbreads. You know, the traditional Christmas Scottie Dog. 

Anyway we keep them in a cookie jar. They're quite brittle and the heads keep falling off and working their way to the bottom of the jar so I've spent the last few days eating dog heads. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The matchball being on a pedestal when the teams come out then plucked by the ref on the way past. 

Why? Get it in the bin. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, sidcow said:

For Christmas Mrs Sidcow bought a couple of packs of these Scottie Dog shaped Shortbreads. You know, the traditional Christmas Scottie Dog. 

Anyway we keep them in a cookie jar. They're quite brittle and the heads keep falling off and working their way to the bottom of the jar so I've spent the last few days eating dog heads

Whatever floats your boat I guess....

f0da5c488d3236c359a6d185afe5348f.jpg

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

49 bangers in this playlist, then half way through a workout...
image.png.f20d9fddd3ea39d8c1e3da38a1f53612.png

Cheers Spotify :D 

Looks like the best thing on there to me. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, mottaloo said:

On a level just below audi words removed :ph34r:

Oi, stop dissing the four rings of success ;) 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Xela said:

Oi, stop dissing the four rings of brainlessness;) 

Nawty ain't he?

The now almost constant use of phrases like "low block" which was and always has been "sitting deep", the word "funeral" when used in the context of "we are gonna funeral Burnley etc"....

Seems to be everywhere. Just a minor annoyance and not as bad as "litererally" or "my bad", but still irritating.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

The now almost constant use of phrases like "low block" which was and always has been "sitting deep", the word "funeral" when used in the context of "we are gonna funeral Burnley etc"....

I really dislike the recent constant use of “low block” too. Sitting deep or being defensive were fine. Even “park the bus” was better.

I can’t say I’ve ever heard the funeral term in football though.

1 minute ago, Genie said:

I really dislike the recent constant use of “low block” too. Sitting deep or being defensive were fine. Even “park the bus” was better.

I can’t say I’ve ever heard the funeral term in football though.

On another forum, not a million miles from this one, they use it constantly.

I hardly go on there but still. 

Â