Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

5 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

#metoo

Only a couple of hours though, and wfh so not too bad.

I’ve had to come into the office - nice that there’s no one else here though!

I should be used to it now, I’ve only had one full weekend off since August and averaged 100hrs overtime a month for the last few months… 😭

still, would’ve loved to have taken advantage of an extra hour in bed 😩

Have got some tunes on loud and will be leaving by 4 at the latest. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Had my flu and covid jabs yesterday and I feel ropey as hell. 

My gran told me the other day she was up to date with her covid vaccines, she said it was something like 12 boosters. I was shocked! 

• Shocked 1

52 minutes ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

I have a tylohot (think a lemsip equivalent but 2x as strong) and 2 nurofen 400g and it keeps the general bluergh at bay. 

Hate sniffly head colds. 

No head cold (although I suffer from chronic catarrh anyway), but headache, muscle aches and slight temperature. It'll only be 24 hours if the last time was anything to go by. 

• Like 1

I have been attempting to cultivate a two-tier social caste system within my team at work; those of us who have the internet, and those of us who have Virgin Media.

HR not involved as of yet, but I await their MS Teams call anyday now (or not at all, if they're using Virgin too).

Got to do a supervisory test on Wednesday at Sutton Coldfield. Really have no interest in upgrading my card from what it is now just a normal skilled worker cscs card. Need to revise and piss about after work Wednesday. Work insist I do it,  but really can’t be arsed .

3 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Got to do a supervisory test on Wednesday at Sutton Coldfield. Really have no interest in upgrading my card from what it is now just a normal skilled worker cscs card. Need to revise and piss about after work Wednesday. Work insist I do it,  but really can’t be arsed .

Rookie error, telling people when your CS test is.

Tell people when you’ve passed your test!

But good luck.

19 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Rookie error, telling people when your CS test is.

Tell people when you’ve passed your test!

But good luck.

Well I did have a look through earlier and failed miserably on the supervisory part of the book. What I’ve done is tick the correct boxes for the answers A B C D etc and I’m just going to go through the questions several times and memorise the correct answers. The general H&S part of the test is mainly common sense so not too many worries there. Thank you anyway. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GarethRDR said:

I have been attempting to cultivate a two-tier social caste system within my team at work; those of us who have the internet, and those of us who have Virgin Media.

HR not involved as of yet, but I await their MS Teams call anyday now (or not at all, if they're using Virgin too).

My Virgin Media is super reliable. Have hardly any downtime. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, GarethRDR said:

6 hours without the internet. It could be a faulty switch box, or the IDF preparing to bomb Four Oaks. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, sidcow said:

My Virgin Media is super reliable. Have hardly any downtime. 

Generally the same for me. This is the first significant down time in the 5 or 6 years I have had the service. 

How hard, really, is it to correctly spell "Buendia"? 

The misspelling I usually see is "Beundia", which is annoying. Phonetically it would sound like "Boon-dia".

But today I've seen someone spell it "Bundeia". Which would phonetically sound like "Bunn-day-uh".

:bang:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, maqroll said:

How hard, really, is it to correctly spell "Buendia"? 

The misspelling I usually see is "Beundia", which is annoying. Phonetically it would sound like "Boon-dia".

But today I've seen someone spell it "Bundeia". Which would phonetically sound like "Bunn-day-uh".

:bang:

Let’s start small, there are people on here that can’t spell and.

• Haha 1

Â