Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

6 hours ago, Davkaus said:

I'm one of the bore's who sing its praises whenever people talk about the Radio, but Spotify's complete inability to make varied playlists.

Clicking through a few for my lunchtime workout

image.png.d31e4b509de68a305170fa8409b5cbbf.png

And there are plenty more that are basically 70% exactly the same songs. How are they this bad?

Shut up and give them your money.

(Or go somewhere better)

The fridge freezer in the garage has kinda packed up , meat etc in it is still frozen but ice cream is as soft as a chippendale at a fat chicks hen do 

on the plus side it means I’ve had to eat loads of ice cream tonight but I’m pissed off cause the shower processor unit also packed up on Monday and I’m gonna be spending a tonne of money on that as well 

• Sad 2

8 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

The fridge freezer in the garage has kinda packed up , meat etc in it is still frozen but ice cream is as soft as a chippendale at a fat chicks hen do 

on the plus side it means I’ve had to eat loads of ice cream tonight but I’m pissed off cause the shower processor unit also packed up on Monday and I’m gonna be spending a tonne of money on that as well 

I guess as it’s the backup/overflow freezer you could pick up a cheapo from somewhere to tie you over.

No such ideas to save money on the shower though I’m afraid.

2 hours ago, Genie said:

I guess as it’s the backup/overflow freezer you could pick up a cheapo from somewhere to tie you over.

No such ideas to save money on the shower though I’m afraid.

its weird as I put some ice cubes in they have frozen ... but the ice creams are literally just a few moments off melting the second you take them out and are clearly not freezing to the desired temperature 

maybe its a special diet freezer that doesn't want me buying ice cream  !! 

Just now, tonyh29 said:

its weird as I put some ice cubes in they have frozen ... but the ice creams are literally just a few moments off melting the second you take them out and are clearly not freezing to the desired temperature 

Or maybe you've stocked your freezer with free samples for testing of the worlds shittest ice-cream that has a freezing point of -10 celcius :D 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, bickster said:

Or maybe you've stocked your freezer with free samples for testing of the worlds shittest ice-cream that has a freezing point of -10 celcius :D 

Tony's garage is currently coned off pending investigations.  He is also remarking "how dairy you!". 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Is the ice cream near the top? It’ll be colder at the bottom, maybe try relocating them lower. 

17 minutes ago, bickster said:

See, I would like that. On the rare occasions I eat ice cream I usually find myself thinking "I'd like this much more if it wasn't so cold..." 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Genie said:

Is the ice cream near the top? It’ll be colder at the bottom, maybe try relocating them lower. 

i put one in each drawer so I could test that  ... it was all quite methodical in my process until I opened the freezer this morning and found out the kids had eaten one each last night :) 

but  they are usually kept in the bottom drawer ) 

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

i put one in each drawer so I could test that  ... it was all quite methodical in my process until I opened the freezer this morning and found out the kids had eaten one each last night :) 

but  they are usually kept in the bottom drawer ) 

I mentioned that as my own research into the temperature of my fridge it’s surprising how much temperature difference there is between the top and the bottom.

2 hours ago, Genie said:

I mentioned that as my own research into the temperature of my fridge it’s surprising how much temperature difference there is between the top and the bottom.

"Dave, you have a delivery off Amazon"

"Excellent, I can continue my work"

"What work Dave?"

"My lifes work, you know, my research"

"What have you bought Dave?"

"Its for research, its a thermometer"

"For what?"

"For seeing if the top of the fridge is colder than the bottom"

"What????"

"Do you want to see a picture of a bag that looks like a face?"

Edited by Seat68
  • Haha 4

13 minutes ago, Genie said:

Ever wondered how quickly the front lawn grows in comparison to the rear lawn? Tune in next week to find out.

No, but one half of my back lawn grows faster than the other half.  Right side - fast, left side - slow.

Why????

57 minutes ago, ender4 said:

No, but one half of my back lawn grows faster than the other half.  Right side - fast, left side - slow.

Why????

Sunlight and shadow? 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Wainy316 said:

My local (smallish) Asda has taken all of the white wine out of the fridge and filled it with red.  It's been like it for about a month.

It wont matter to people who are colour blind ?!

5 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

My local (smallish) Asda has taken all of the white wine out of the fridge and filled it with red.  It's been like it for about a month.

Where have they put the white wine?

Â