Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

This winter is pissing me off something terrable.I can`t remember a winter as cold as this one.The temp has only been between 15 and 17 for the last two weeks and the breeze feels like its comming off the south pole.Role on autumn.

PLease tell me you're not talking about 15-17 Centigrade.

If you are, you can get the **** out.

Also if you are wanting warmer wouln't you say "roll on spring?" OR are the seasons backwards in Oz?

Well there's no way Australia has 15-17 fahrenheit so, yeah, GTFO!

Well in that case, this. THIS pisses me off.

People complaining about 17 degrees Centigrade in winter!

This winter is pissing me off something terrable.I can`t remember a winter as cold as this one.The temp has only been between 15 and 17 for the last two weeks and the breeze feels like its comming off the south pole.Role on autumn.

Does your home have heating? Makes a huge difference imo.

I went to Adelaide once when it was around 18C and it felt surprisingly cold, granted I live in a tropical country so I'm not used to chilling temperatures but then again I was okay with -2C when I stayed in Beijing, so it has got to be something more than just "being used to it."

Someone standing behind you when you're insulting them, assuming that they aren't in fact standing behind you.

So now my boss knows I think, and loudly proclaim to all, that he's a useless cum-slurping word removed.

I think I might call in sick on Monday.

Someone standing behind you when you're insulting them, assuming that they aren't in fact standing behind you.

So now my boss knows I think, and loudly proclaim to all, that he's a useless cum-slurping word removed.

I think I might call in sick on Monday.

Ahahahaaaaa, **** brilliant :crylaugh:

-2C is not cold.

Is 34C at 90% humidity hot? :)

Regardless, my point was that lower temperatures don't always make people feel colder than higher temperatures, and vice versa.

-2C is not cold.

Regardless, my point was that lower temperatures don't always make people feel colder than higher temperatures, and vice versa.

Yes, yes they do. Wind, humidity and air pressure play a part, but they both ultimately contribute to the temperature you feel. Your statement makes no sense at all. Unless you mean the temperature shown on a thermometer?

Probably Bin Dunne, but....

People who get all **** snotty about the use of the phrase "lol" in a message.

I mean I personally would never use it with any regularity, though I have used the phrase "lol'ed" on here before when I genuinely meant it. In a kind of socially ironic way. But what's the beef with people using it if they so wish? It's merely them expressing some form of happiness. A bit lazily granted, but we're busy folk us humans.

Lay off the lol-ers. Please.

-2C is not cold.

Yes, yes they do. Wind, humidity and air pressure play a part, but they both ultimately contribute to the temperature you feel. Your statement makes no sense at all. Unless you mean the temperature shown on a thermometer?

Yep, meant measured temperature. Should have made that clearer, sorry.

I mean I personally would never use it with any regularity, though I have used the phrase "lol'ed" on here before when I genuinely meant it. In a kind of socially ironic way. But what's the beef with people using it if they so wish? It's merely them expressing some form of happiness. A bit lazily granted, but we're busy folk us humans.

No **** chance .If you use the term lol and are not in fact laughing out loud then you are are a bad word removed of the highest order. For some people it has become a form of punctuation and should not be forgiven.

"Just got back from the doctors lol"

"Pizza just turned up lol"

"Found out I have cancer lol"

So yeah, **** all you lol users and sympathisers . Hope you get cancer lol.

No **** chance .If you use the term lol and are not in fact laughing out loud then you are are a bad word removed of the highest order. For some people it has become a form of punctuation and should not be forgiven.

"Just got back from the doctors lol"

"Pizza just turned up lol"

"Found out I have cancer lol"

So yeah, **** all you lol users and sympathisers . Hope you get cancer lol.

I'm with BM. Although I did LOL at his post.

Â