Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Delivery slots. “You can have free delivery in 5-10 days, or you can pay £45, pick a 3 hour window and we’ll also take away your old [bulky item].  Pays £45 at checkout. Go to delivery details page. No choice of time, just day. Meh, ok, I can be at home on that Friday (today).  Yesterday got a text. Your delivery is scheduled for 7:30 to 10:30. Cool I can leave the house after. Now. Text “your delivery is delayed, click here to track progress”. “You are 8th in the queue, driver has completed 0 deliveries”. It’s gonna be ages. Might as well have gone with the free delivery and paid the council £21 to take the old item away…though that’s another “no chance they’ll turn up” thing.

Why are they all so useless?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

'Date night with this one, nom nom nom'

Mouse pad meme fuuuuuu | Westwing.com.br

I mentioned one a couple of weeks back, the person who has a “super rare date night” about 12 times a month”. 

I wonder why some people have kids when they **** them off to nanna’s every other week so they can go on holiday or weekends away without them.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Tegis said:

As a second language English speaker, I do wonder how much I get "wrong" when I speak fast without thinking. Inga from Sweden vibes probably 😐

Never heard you speak, but your written English is 100% perfect. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Tegis said:

As a second language English speaker, I do wonder how much I get "wrong" when I speak fast without thinking. Inga from Sweden vibes probably 😐

Possibly the bestest English I’ve read on here.

43 minutes ago, Tegis said:

I just smiled politely and nodded when i met you , didn't understand a word you said  :)

• Haha 4

On 14/02/2023 at 10:52, Davkaus said:

It was removed last year, ostensibly to counter downvoting brigades from trolls, but IMO it's fairly likely to mitigate it upsetting their big corporate customers when their content was demonstrably unpopular.

It seems it is possible to see the dislikes.

You are on the money correct it seems.   I think the products are just rubbish so they try and hide the fact that nobody likes it.

The below is amazing,  almost everyone hates the trailer.  The live action remakes are getting rightly smashed to smithereens.

This might get a reset from corporate 👍 (They do this when it goes to far away from what they want)

image.png.f892aa2b1b2ba56d9f09570ba7c8d3a2.png

Â