Easter is ruined. The sister-in-law has invited herself up for the weekend

It rather spend it with Vladimir Putin

Sounds like a job for an NLAW. 

• Haha 2

Just now, bickster said:

F***!

I’d be frantically checking the local gig guide and planning my evenings!!! Either that or volunteering for overtime 😁

48 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Players who go down injured and if a foul isn't given they think they should get, they stay down until play is inevitably stopped, or goes on so long they have no choice but to get up, and obviously immediately join in the next attack. 

It just pisses me off SO much and it's all so needless. 

I've always wondered if it's the kind of thing they practice in training.  The coaches sit there and mark them for how authentic they make their injuries/fouls look and give them feedback.  I don't think I've ever seen anyone in the game talking about it.

Just now, theboyangel said:

I’d be frantically checking the local gig guide and planning my evenings!!! Either that or volunteering for overtime 😁

Well Good Friday is a tradition of mine. Celebratng Dead Jesus day in the pub, I'll be out before she gets here

Working on the rest as we speak :D

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, bickster said:

F***!

Still got 5 weeks for Putin to nuke us, so don't lose hope just yet! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

47 minutes ago, bickster said:

F***!

Can't you conveniently come down with Covid that weekend?

Just now, AVFC_Hitz said:

Can't you conveniently come down with Covid that weekend?

Why would that stop her? She'll just expect me to stay in the man cave all day like I always do when she invites herself here

Multi Millionaire celebrity Ewan McGregor who can literally afford to buy anything he wants whenever he wants telling the plebs it doesn’t matter if we can’t buy the stuff we dream of. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Multi Millionaire celebrity Ewan McGregor who can literally afford to buy anything he wants whenever he wants telling the plebs it doesn’t matter if we can’t buy the stuff we dream of. 

I think the message behind that advert has gone way over your head 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, jones1328 said:

I think the message behind that advert has gone way over your head 

It hasn’t. I get the message, its not hard to understand. It being sent by a mega rich celebrity who can afford anything he wants and can go on holiday anywhere he wants is just mildly annoying. 

The recent stuff around referring to Kiev as Kyiv because that is the Ukrainian word instead of the Russian one has got me thinking about my biggest pet peeve in football: Bayern Munich.

They're called Bayern Munchen and Bayern just means Bavaria in German, so why do we translate half the name and not the other? Just call them Bayern Munchen or Bavaria Munich, not this half commital translation nonsense!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Xela said:

The words "collaborate" and "collaboration" in reference to working. Latest buzz words at our place. 

We had a year of “collaborate” rhetoric in 2017, it was bloody everywhere! There were even some “I 💚 collaboration” badges made up 😳

Nobody mentions it any more, we all just work together now. Pretty much like we did before and during. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, It's Your Round said:

We had a year of “collaborate” rhetoric in 2017, it was bloody everywhere! There were even some “I 💚 collaboration” badges made up 😳

Nobody mentions it any more, we all just work together now. Pretty much like we did before and during. 

Did you follow on the next year and grab the low hanging fruit

2 hours ago, Xela said:

The words "collaborate" and "collaboration" in reference to working. Latest buzz words at our place. 

2 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

If I was a betting man, I would say whoever @Xela works for has recently had in the same management consultants that whoever @It's Your Round  works for had in around 2017.  My money would be on McKinsey.  They just peddle their one size fits all bullshit round the big organisations until their new thing has become the old thing so they make up another new thing to peddle round the market again. 

Edited by sidcow

Â