Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

It's a sign im getting old this one.

Fireworks...cant stand the things. What makes it worse is when its November 14th and at 9pm people are letting off fireworks. What makes it even worse, is when the little dude gets woken up when he's trying to get some shut eye after his hectic play schedule!

Try Sunday night (or actually Monday morning!). Just gone midnight and the sports club next door to me start a display. Must've been a wedding I think as they often hire out their function room but it's literally the other side of the fence from me and they were damn loud. First time in my life I've gone Meldrew and (almost) phoned the old bill.

It is illegal to set off fireworks between 11pm and 7am apart from;-

Bonfire night when the curfew is midnight

New Years Eve, Diwali and Chinese New Year when the curfew is 1am

Thats been in effect since 2003 iirc

That Noah's ark thread is locked. Liked the debate, shame it got out of hand. As per.

This.

Came home from work, thought I'd head into the looney bin to see what's going on, saw it was locked :(

If it was going to be locked it should have been after *facepsalm*, the only way was down from there.

that my Senior in the office has moved desk to right behind me and therfore facebook and villatalk will be very much at a low for me from now on.

might be lingering during lunch for a short while, otherwise, laters aligators!

P.S Dante, if you read this just sleep with the Ex already!

Â