Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

19 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

In fact, thinking about it, we really should have one.  It would integrate the satellite towns, make getting around much cheaper/easier, lower congestion and reliance on cars, much more environmentally friendly and we've a population which could really use it. 

Tamworth, Wolves, West Brom, Dudley, Halesowen, Sutton, Solihull.  There's so much scope for it.  A real shame we messed up :( 

Birmingham/ Midlands in shitty town planning shocker. 

I get almost everything from Amazon and deliver it to one of their lockers now, even if I'm home all day. It's so much more convenient just picking something up when I'm ready rather than waiting around all day, scared to take a piss.

Try knocking on the locker than running away before it answers, you delivery tossers.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I get almost everything from Amazon and deliver it to one of their lockers now, even if I'm home all day. It's so much more convenient just picking something up when I'm ready rather than waiting around all day, scared to take a piss.

Try knocking on the locker than running away before it answers, you delivery tossers.

Cool, I just looked and I can pick up deliveries from a local post office point just 5 minutes walk down the road from here. I think I'll do that from now on!

10 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

My dad died. 

I don't want to make a big fuss about it, but I said a load of stuff a few pages back about his alcohol use and in retrospect I was wrong. I was having an angry day. Reality is, I love him and I'll miss him and I have an absolute ton of wonderful memories to keep him forever in my heart. 

R.I.P bud. Yippee aye eh...

if you hadn't cared you wouldn't have bothered sharing

onwards and upwards you dozy sod

• Like 2

When opening and locking the font door is a lot more complicated than it needs to be (maybe drink related). Stood in the shared door way (which now seems to have the radiators cranked up to 11), trying to lock a door, which refuses to get locked. I can feel my neighbours hating me at 3:15 am.  

Edited by dAVe80
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

How do so many pubs have broken or missing locks in their toilet doors. Spend the price of one pint on fixing it, you words removed.

Since I was diagnosed with colitis, I have been more aware of the standard of toilets in pubs as on occasions I have had to have emergency shits when on a night out!. Some of them are so bad, I wouldn't be able to go there and would have to go home (if I could make it!)

Like you said, you'd think they would maintain them to a reasonable standard. The worst I can recall are at the Church in Jewellery Quarter. Both doors had been kicked off, no paper and stunk. Like the Trainspotting toilet! 

• Like 1

Â