Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

We're still talking about how we do our hair are we? Didn't realise so many on VT go for the aerodynamic look.

Just for the record, I shave mine myself. Grade 2 all over, small scissors to trim around the ears. I use a separate pair of clippers for my beard, trimmed to suit my grade 2.

Back of my neck is tricky, but these days I can do a decent job of it if I'm patient. 

This whole process usually occurs once a week, and takes around 20-30 minutes.

17 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

What conditioner is everyone rocking ? Going through a Tressemme phase at the moment but it costs a fortune .

being from London I only pay £1.10 for mine   ....

7143lwiBqHL._SY355_.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, villaglint said:

I just googled www.baldtalk.com but it doesn't have the same rich diversity as VT

They do have a very good thread about whether Richards should play at right back or at centre back, in their off topic section though. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Xela said:

When the VT civil war breaks out between 'Baldies' and 'Hairies', I'll be on the side of the hirsute warriors, led by Rob!

yeah, what a great team to be on, shit music and the risk of nits

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

yeah, what a great team to be on, shit music and the risk of nits

Don't be too confident. You've got Rugely Villa on your side.. and useless providing the music

• Like 3

Just now, Xela said:

Don't be too confident. You've got Rugely Villa on your side.. and useless providing the music

hmmmm good point, somebody pissing on the furniture to a backing track that sounds like, well, someone pissing on the furniture

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

hmmmm good point, somebody pissing on the furniture to a backing track that sounds like, well, someone pissing on the furniture

That's not the Henry vacuum in the background, its the latest mix tape from useless. 

• Like 2

Back on topic:

People who lose their shit when there is an outage on Facebook or Twitter or Instagram. Get a grip! The free service you use has been down for 10- minutes, the world is not going to end!

Back to ghey hair talk, I use that German shampoo Alpecin that looks like you're meant to use to wash your car with but is designed to stop your hair falling out and to be fair, it seems to work on me.  I think it may just be a placebo but I'm scared to try anything else having started to use it in case I wake up bald the next day.

• Like 1

Â