Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Feeling rough for a few days and now feeling like I'm coming down with full-blown flu.  Typical, right in time for the Bank Holiday.  

Edited by trekka

that sometimes even though i'm full i stuff my face with something.

right now: double decker after a tuna sandwich.

oh well.

antm-miss-jay-shock.gif

You ate a bus???

You'd have to open up wide like that if you did.

• Like 1

It never ceases to amaze me how people don't realise how customisable facebook is. If something or somebody annoys you, just "ignore" it or them. Or Block them.

Go on then, tell me how to block Timehop.

We've been through this before :D

Next time you see a Timehop click the drop down on the top right "I don't want to see this" (or something similar, and it'll give you the option to block Timehop (or "ignore" or "hide all" or something like that, I can't remember which)

I haven't seen a Timehop for months as a result. As GEnie says, you can add them to your blocked apps too, although doing the above might do that automatically.

Edit: see, told you we'd done this before:

How do you stop the endless timehop shite?

"hide all" from Timehop

Or "hide all" from whoever it is that is posting them.

There is no such option on timehop posts. 

Timehop_zpsbghyl5mc.jpg

Edited by Stevo985

In a slightly similar issue the auto play feature of videos in Twitter. I deactivated it some months back in settings and for the most part they have stopped but every know and again I get a video which plays automatically and I can't stop it.

Any ideas? Maybe I should just burn the computer...

This doesn't really piss me off but i start a new job in my old job I was bored stiff all the time and constantly on VT refreshing pages, so busy in my new job that I haven't been on much but it's good busy not bad busy, but I miss ye guys  :wub:

'Really puts things in perspective'

The most meaningless platitude

On a par with "We must make sure something like this never happens again"

**** sake.

Which state was the shooting in this time?

When someone posts a "phunnay" picture on social media, and captions it with, "no words needed".

Well why write anything then?! 

Spot on. No reply needed.

Oh, hang on...you've asked a question....erm.....I don't know.

• Like 1

My stomach. For 30 years I have dealt with its nonsense. IBS, gluten intolerance, wheat intolerance, what ever the problem is. It's tiresome. Still its almost done and I can go to bed, cramps and shitting through the eye of a needle.

My stomach. For 30 years I have dealt with its nonsense. IBS, gluten intolerance, wheat intolerance, what ever the problem is. It's tiresome. Still its almost done and I can go to bed, cramps and shitting through the eye of a needle.

Sorry to hear that but as they say, shit happens!

I've started seeing a vet, and it's mostly excellent, I get huge amounts of cute animal photos. But she has 3-4 cases a day of people taking in malnourished animals because they've not been fed properly. Not just anyone should be allowed pets.  :angry:

Â