Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

My internet is down at my flat, I don't know where the router is (we share it with next door) so I can't give it a kick.

And work have messed with everyone's chance at getting promoted meaning I'll have to be here for about another year on the same shit wage before getting a promotion regardless of my performance.

Yeah, i'm leaving.

Doesn't really piss me off but isn't for the relationship thread either. My girlfriend is going to London the weekend to meet her friend from college, my Uncle has a surprise 50th tomorrow. We were going to a funeral yesterday and met my uncle and his wife in the queue, first thing she says to him " I won't make your party the weekend at all, but have a great night."  :bang:

• Like 3

We have water coolers at work ... someone always puts the water bottle on back to front when they change them  .. it's clear the handle goes at the back and the smooth side with the label \ logo on it faces forward  , but no someone has decided otherwise ... If I find the culprit they will get the treatment

fish.jpg

flat tyre, bad enough that its costing £200 to replace, place i went in wednesday and ordered a tyre everything sorted come in today to have it done, they've "lost it" cant get me another one until after the weekend

im designated driver to the villa tomorrow, phoning round like mad trying to get one, im now having to pay £250 to have it done at 8.30am tomorrow

Grooveshark RIP.

Thank goodness.

I for one couldn't sleep at night knowing that the likes of Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift, might be missing out on more stacks of money to throw on the ever growing piles.

Downloading’s the same as what I used to do – I used to tape the charts of the songs I liked [off the radio]. I don’t mind it. I hate all these big, silly rock stars who moan – at least they’re ****’ downloading your music, you word removed, and paying attention, know what I mean? You should ****’ appreciate that – what are you moaning about? You’ve got ****’ five big houses, so shut up.

lg-twitter.jpg

• Like 1

Hey guys, it's like, what's inside that counts, not looks....

In all honesty though, I honestly find all different sizes of women attractive. I've never once considered a woman's size an issue. Fat, thin, tall or short, really doesn't matter if I like them.   

damn right. ive learned the hard way, give me a average looking woman with a great personality over a stunner whos a bitch anyday.

There is always this misconception that fat/ugly/plain women have better personalities than very attractive women. Not always the case. 

• Like 1

I know! Cancelled my holiday request so haven't lost out. Work should quieten down now so will take my time off then.

Still got 6 weeks holiday to take! 

• Like 1

Downloading’s the same as what I used to do – I used to tape the charts of the songs I liked [off the radio]. I don’t mind it. I hate all these big, silly rock stars who moan – at least they’re ****’ downloading your music, you word removed, and paying attention, know what I mean? You should ****’ appreciate that – what are you moaning about? You’ve got ****’ five big houses, so shut up.

lg-twitter.jpg

great frontman when he wanted to be. music needs characters like him.

You sometimes don't realise how handsome Liam is.

Well someone is going to have to post it...

Senor-Chang.gif

I'm a 21st century man completely at ease with my heterosexuality.

I drink cocktails and eat salads from time to time.

• Like 1

You sometimes don't realise how handsome Liam is.

Well someone is going to have to post it...

Senor-Chang.gif

I'm a 21st century man completely at ease with my heterosexuality.

I drink cocktails and eat salads from time to time.

As you're a Scotchman, I know that's not true! 

• Like 2

Â