Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Not a dig Dave, but I am the same when they bleat on about formula one, rugby and indeed, cricket. 3 sports I just dont get and have no time for. But I also agree with regards the Barcelona and Madrid coverage.

The thing is, with the sports you listed, there is a precedent of them being shown, and mentioned in the news already. Also there is usually British involvement (I know Bale was playing). Where does this end? The goals from AC vs Inter? Dortmund vs Bayern? River Plate vs Bocca Jrs?

• Like 1

Not a dig Dave, but I am the same when they bleat on about formula one, rugby and indeed, cricket. 3 sports I just dont get and have no time for. But I also agree with regards the Barcelona and Madrid coverage.

The thing is, with the sports you listed, there is a precedent of them being shown, and mentioned in the news already. Also there is usually British involvement (I know Bale was playing). Where does this end? The goals from AC vs Inter? Dortmund vs Bayern? River Plate vs Bocca Jrs?

Yes please!

• Like 1

to be fair the classico is the "biggest" derby in world football

sport will always have 10 minutes in the news, and the back pages of the rags, will of course date back to before SSN

and id also argue that if they got rid of the sports section they'd only replace it with a complete non event of a story about what a kardashian had for breakfast

to be fair the classico is the "biggest" derby in world football

Bollocks.

In an attempt to be more productive the following derbies say hi.

Liverpool v Man Utd

Boca Juniors v River Plate

Milan Derby

Old Firm

Old Farm

Villa v SHA

Bayern v 1860

Fenerbache v Galatasary

I suppose the point I'm making is that any match against your local rivals is the biggest game for you.

El Clasico is only the biggest because Sky tells you so - they need you to watch football for the ad sales. Yesterday's effort was a masterclass in cynical football and outrageous cheating.

Edited by Eames

My dad passed away suddenly just under a fortnight ago.

My mom died suddenly last May, and we'd not really got over that, and now dad's gone as well.

It's not that pisses me off though. It's the sorting everything out. Papers and bills and contracts and agreements, and just clearing the house. It's horrible. It just doesn't end.

My mom died suddenly last May, and we'd not really got over that, and now dad's gone as well.

It's not that pisses me off though. It's the sorting everything out. Papers and bills and contracts and agreements, and just clearing the house. It's horrible. It just doesn't end.

Christ Chindie,

Sorry to hear that mate, hope you and the rest of your family are coping through this obviously incredibly sad time.

All the best. :(

Horrible thing to have to deal with. Wishing you, and yours all the best.  

Busses

Screaming kids

Ignorant ****

parents who don't Control their screaming kids

People who eat on the bus

People who listen to music through the speakers on the bus

Not being anywhere to sit on the bus

Each one of these things is taking place on my bus now, I'm not a happy leemond

Busses

Screaming kids

Ignorant ****

Only one thing for it:

Busses

Screaming kids

Ignorant ****

Only one thing for it:

Well that seemed a tad unnecessary

That's bad to hear, mate.

Ah man, I am so sorry Chindie. I can't even begin to imagine what you are going through  :(

People on selling pages who ask for offers, you then ask how much and they say they will pm you!

Juts put the **** price in the post!

People on wanted pages that say 'cash waiting' at the end of the post.

Sad news, Chindie, sorry to hear it. I'm still dealing with tying up my father's loose ends. When all you want to do is grieve like a human being, the world forces you into a tangle of unsympathetic bureaucracy. Sucks.

Â