Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

What is it you do Stefan?

Work in 1st line IT support for a major computer company. It's basically answering the phone all day and we're meant to be pick emails but some lazy sods don't.

If you have to prioritise your emails then you are not good enough at your fricking job.

I can never understand why people have a shit ton of back log, you open the mail, you deal with the query, done, move on.

Maybe you're just not as busy as some other people are?

maybe it depends on the content of the e-mail

if you get e-mails asking for something simple, that's simple

if you get an e-mail saying 'please proceed with the design and build of that new hospital the size of a small town', then you could well be busy the rest of the morning on just that one e-mail

• Like 1

"wot u doin for lunch?"

"who's the new girl in credit control? Daaaam!"

"beers on friday?"

"trains are not running coz it's windy"

"can you print this please? It won't let me"

"who's the new girl in mgmt accounts? Double daaaam!!"

...etc...

• Like 2

What is it you do Stefan?

Work in 1st line IT support for a major computer company. It's basically answering the phone all day and we're meant to be pick emails but some lazy sods don't.

Do you have an I.T background or is it basic stuff that a competent pc user could help with?

If you have to prioritise your emails then you are not good enough at your fricking job.

I can never understand why people have a shit ton of back log, you open the mail, you deal with the query, done, move on.

No, just more competent.

No, just more competent.

Bad quote is baaaaaad.

• Like 1

10 years ago I would have agreed with rodders0223. Now, that I seemingly do the job of 3 people, its not that simple. One email can lead to a query that can take a day / week to deal with and the other stuff, while having to be acknowledged has to be prioritised. 

I think since the credit crunch, employers definitely ask for a lot more from people as they know the job market isn't as strong as it was and people can't just up and leave for another role like they used to. The tide will turn back though. 

• Like 1

1. Rugby on prime time TV. And a load of hype about how excited we all are about it. Apparently.

Cue a load of disgruntled women complaining that their soaps have been moved / cancelled. Never mind that they are on every day. Bloody women.

/MMV

:)

1. Rugby on prime time TV. And a load of hype about how excited we all are about it. Apparently.

2. Alex Jones is engaged. [emoji22]

I thought I was your favourite Jones :(

722496-dad-039-s-army.jpg

• Like 1

Â