Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Conor McGregor

Conor McGregor fans

Conor McGregor fans with the stupid haircut

all rocket polishers

Who is this Conor McGregor?

Irish MMA fighter with a VERY big mouth. (and talented as ****)

i dont doubt his talent though its just his attitude and media wankfest for him

Conor McGregor

Conor McGregor fans

Conor McGregor fans with the stupid haircut

all rocket polishers

Who is this Conor McGregor?

Irish MMA fighter with a VERY big mouth. (and talented as ****)

i dont doubt his talent though its just his attitude and media wankfest for him

He is good .....its those twonks who go around dressing like him absolute gobshites

Black Friday shoppers. I mean really!! The drive for materialism is that strong you will fight to get something at a discounted price? 

My brother works at Game in Lichfield and said someone had to be thrown out for trying to fight with someone who picked up the last of a game. Worst part was, it wasn't even a Black Friday deal, it was just a pre-owned game that'd been at the same price for weeks!

When a video I'm watching end and the website autoplays the next video in the playlist. I decide if I want to watch a video, not you, Mr website!

Especially when the websites in question list their videos with the newest videos first, so that the video that autoplays is one you've already watched.

• Like 1

So I received the outcome of me doing 97mph on a 70mph A road yesterday.  I pleaded guilty by post.  Turns out that I have received 5 points and a £432 fine.  I'm not peed off at the outcome (as I know I was in the wrong and will never do it again) but it's the fact that they want the full amount of the fine paid by next Friday :(

This is what I need to figure out tomorrow.  I can pay the full amount (with family help) but it means I'll be potless and will have nothing over Christmas. I know it's a penalty and I shouldn't look at it like another bill but if I can split it out over 2-3 months then I'll be happy.  

EDIT: I also sent them lots of info regarding my financial situation which they seemingly ignored (I expect because it wasn't on their official forms).  I'm not worried, as I can pay it in full if it came to it but I don't want to burden family (especially at this time of year). 

Edited by trekka

Â