Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

And when I realise I left my towel in the bedroom, but I'm already in the shower.

So glad I aint the only one! Damn...so annoying.

You're in the shower with JaiME?

And you're annoyed?

Strange boy.

And when I realise I left my towel in the bedroom, but I'm already in the shower.

So glad I aint the only one! Damn...so annoying.

You're in the shower with JaiME?

And you're annoyed?

Strange boy.

:)

You fellas are all disturbed! And while showering ALONE I hate noticing that once again I left my towel in the other room. BrummieVillan, I'm sorry you had to deal with a similar situation.

And Rob, behave yourself.

My Dad when it comes to making tea.

He ALWAYS expects one.

I stumbled in at about 1 after coming back from Notts, absolutely dying from a horrific hangover, and the first thing he said to me was, "Get the kettle on, Ryan." No, you make me a brew you absolute jeb, I'm bloody suffering here!

My Dad when it comes to making tea.

He ALWAYS expects one.

I stumbled in at about 1 after coming back from Notts, absolutely dying from a horrific hangover, and the first thing he said to me was, "Get the kettle on, Ryan." No, you make me a brew you absolute jeb, I'm bloody suffering here!

_1135189_ralf_little300.jpg

This. **** me. Comment pieces are usually bollocks, especially in the Guardian, but I can't remember ever rolling my eyes and sighing quite so much on one web page before. I'm not sure why I even bothered reading any further than:

As a tragic heroine of our time, the late Big Brother star is the perfect subject for a play at Shakespeare's Globe theatre

A tragic heroine of our time? What a stupid word removed.

This. **** me. Comment pieces are usually bollocks, especially in the Guardian, but I can't remember ever rolling my eyes and sighing quite so much on one web page before. I'm not sure why I even bothered reading any further than:

As a tragic heroine of our time, the late Big Brother star is the perfect subject for a play at Shakespeare's Globe theatre

A tragic heroine of our time? What a stupid word removed.

very much this, she was famous for being thick, made millions for doing absolutely **** all IMO she summed up alot about what is wrong with this country, i hated her and the rest of her ilk

See that's the first time I recall you using your real name on here Milfner. I get mine all the time. **** you all, I hate my name.
If you didn't keep telling us this, we wouldn't keep using it, Andrew.

See that's the first time I recall you using your real name on here Milfner. I get mine all the time. **** you all, I hate my name.

:x if you weren't one of very few VTers who appreciated classical music, I would use the (:angry:) emoticon!

Quite right, you've brought it on yourself Andrew.

Can anyone guess my name? :P

Â